Free Agency Day - Non-Bombers CFL News

7 hours ago, voodoochylde said:

More like ran it back for two years then ran it and fumbled on the 1 for the other two.

The better team prevailed on those days but it still pisses me off that we weren't able to close out those other two Cups.

This will live with us until we pass away, unfortunately. Drives me nuts too

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Is there any chance they move Neufeld out to RT and run both Dobson and Eli at G?

I don’t think we move guys out of places they’ve been successful unless it’s an emergency.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Ya I'd be curious to know where Neufeld feels more comfortable. He's a natural tackle who had to make the adjustment to guard when we brought in Yoshi.

He’s a guard who has played tackle. He got turnstiled just as much as any one with speed off the edge. He has no chance of surviving out there on a regular basis. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

well last DE out there who could serve us some use outside of our young guys is Kongbo...I wouldnt waste money or time on anything else out there

We released Costigan yesterday. He can do a job.

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was just thinking "isn't that LESS than Yoshi's getting???" Unreal... Gappers are such ******* morons. 

Well, I guess you have to consider how much more expensive it is to live in Regi…ahhh ****. 

Edited by Geebrr