2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm not sure why you're splitting hairs about when he was in the Pro Bowl.... is it less of an achievement after his time with us? 

I could do with a 2022 Regular Season with the '19 finish.....

That was the entire point of the comment and response prior to yours.  I mentioned in the previous post he made the pro bowl after leaving here…

20 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm not sure why you're splitting hairs about when he was in the Pro Bowl.... is it less of an achievement after his time with us? 

I could do with a 2022 Regular Season with the '19 finish.....

Remember when Cody Fajardo mounted a last second comeback to beat the Bombers in the Grey Cup?

I don't. It never happened. * rocks back and forth sobbing *

6 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

So am I really the only one that randomly remembers the Grey Cup and feels like someone just kicked me in the junk?

After that game our cat got out and got under the deck, which is about a foot high. She got scared and hid far underneath. I had to army crawl under to get her. In the process I knelt in dogshit. Also tripped and smoked my head on the downspout. 
…It was still the better part of the evening. 

15 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

After that game our cat got out and got under the deck, which is about a foot high. She got scared and hid far underneath. I had to army crawl under to get her. In the process I knelt in dogshit. Also tripped and smoked my head on the downspout. 
…It was still the better part of the evening. 

You would not be the first to get in **** for chasing pu**y.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

I'm getting 'older' now and my memory banks are getting very selective on what I can remember...I'm thinking back to the last years Cup game and ,...NADA.....don't remember a damn thing

I do not have to remember the whole game- the last few minutes are enough to generate nausea and rage.

In retrospect the 2022 game was still the bigger piss off. 
23 Montreal was on a roll. Bombers still should have won, but it happens. 

22 was lost simply due to completely avoidable mistakes. Legghio’s miss and that bloody stupid call on the Prukop pass. 

I can get past the most recent one but 2022 is up there with 2001 and the 08 ESF as the losses I’ll never get over as a fan.

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Meanwhile in Rider land they think they may have a real chance at signing Claybrooks..Can't make this stuff up.

I think you mean Chase Claypool. And yeah that seems about as far fetched as any potential cfl signing I've heard.

23 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Meanwhile in Rider land they think they may have a real chance at signing Claybrooks..Can't make this stuff up.

Chase Claypool? lol please do it. Dude was such a selfish player. Man that video of him celebrating the 1st down when the clock is running then losing his **** cuz they running out of time screams riders to me.  He’s honestly a perfect fit for them and I wouldn’t be concerned if they signed him cuz dude is almost as coked out and cooked as puff daddy or p diddy or whatever they call that stupid coked out rapist now.  Ain’t no party like a p diddy party right Lebron. Man oh man. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

I think you mean Chase Claypool. And yeah that seems about as far fetched as any potential cfl signing I've heard.

Yep meant Claypool lol.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Chase Claypool? lol please do it. Dude was such a selfish player. Man that video of him celebrating the 1st down when the clock is running then losing his **** cuz they running out of time screams riders to me.  He’s honestly a perfect fit for them and I wouldn’t be concerned if they signed him cuz dude is almost as coked out and cooked as puff daddy or p diddy or whatever they call that stupid coked out rapist now.  Ain’t no party like a p diddy party right Lebron. Man oh man. 

Tell us how you really feel about Claypool..lol.