Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

We definitely looked uninspired and made a whole bunch of mistakes, but also we outgained them by pretty much every metric. 

Toronto had some explosive plays early but otherwise barely did anything after that. Yes I realize that was with backups but we battled back from our early deficit fine. 

It would be nice if the TSN commentators identify that putting in your third string qb could be seen as a slight to both the Blue Bombers and the Lions not to mention showing where Dinwiddie stands on winning. You know jazz it up a bit, throw in some controversy, entice people to watch the storylines of a game and future games not just the boring rest guys nothing more nothing less. Put some drama into the game ffs. 

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

That's the guy! I love that movie.

He was in Any Given Sunday too

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Underwhelming win but at this point of the year it keeps us in the hunt for first in the West and that's the objective

Dare I say lucky lol

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

I think this has been the most unsatisfying win I’ve experienced as a Bomber fan for a very long time.

Energy at the stadium was pumping, especially after we took the lead. The crowd took a lot of pleasure in icing this one away. It was maybe a snoozer on TV I'd guess but live it was pretty great