Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oosterhuis will forever be one of my favourite underrated Bombers ever...

Rick House will be one of my favorite receivers ever...him and Joe Pop were just reception machines....I had high hopes for Petermann and Woli to repeat the history as our two Canuck receiving stars but no such luck.  Maybe Petermann will come back one day...who knows.  Shoen is very Rick House-like too.

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

My buddy has an Oosterhuis jersey lol.

amazing... I have a Brady Browne somewhere. A Dinwiddie that is now buried in the closet (and might need to be burned altogether, at some point).... and I believe 17to85 has a Mike Renaud jersey kicking around. There are some absolute beauties out there...

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

amazing... I have a Brady Browne somewhere. A Dinwiddie that is now buried in the closet (and might need to be burned altogether, at some point).... and I believe 17to85 has a Mike Renaud jersey kicking around. There are some absolute beauties out there...

Iron Mike Renaud? His special teams coverage (until he blew out his knee) was great!

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Renaud, awesome. I still remember watching a game at the old stadium where he launched a deep punt and for reasons ill never understand was the first guy downfield, and absolutely crushed the returner lmfao. He was crazy. And yes, that Dinwiddie jersey needs to be doused in gasoline and set a blaze, never to be seen again.

19 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Rick House will be one of my favorite receivers ever...him and Joe Pop were just reception machines....I had high hopes for Petermann and Woli to repeat the history as our two Canuck receiving stars but no such luck.  Maybe Petermann will come back one day...who knows.  Shoen is very Rick House-like too.

Or maybe this Demski kid will pan out.

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I have a Chris Kowalczuk jersey that I won a fan event. It's a 4XL and fits great over a parka. 

I also have a buddy that went and got a Goltz jersey after he had 1 good game.

Edited by WinnipegGordo

5 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I have a Chris Kowalczuk jersey that I won a fan event. It's a 4XL and fits great over a parka. 

I bought a cheap jersey from the Bombers store that was like 20 bucks because they only had the XXL's left, and I got it stitched for Walby, and it's my "parka jersey" in the winter games. Veteran move having one of those! 

7 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I seem to remember a poster that would've also got one of those.

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

My most random is a gold Cory Watson from the period when we went with the gold home jerseys. 

my wife's first jersey was a navy Watson that she still adores. Doesn't wear it anymore, but would love to have it signed to put on the wall of our basement...

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Renaud, awesome. I still remember watching a game at the old stadium where he launched a deep punt and for reasons ill never understand was the first guy downfield, and absolutely crushed the returner lmfao. He was crazy. And yes, that Dinwiddie jersey needs to be doused in gasoline and set a blaze, never to be seen again.

Just bring it to the game tonight and throw it at Dinwiddie and ask him to throw it away for you :)