Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

53 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Not really that obscure but I still wear my stitched Stegall 50’s retro from 08. 

I also have 2 practice jerseys from either 1993 or 94. 21 (Blaze Bryant) and 5 (Alfred Jackson). Made by Harv-Al Sports, the real deal. 

I still have my Muamba #10 jersey.  After that I just stopped getting players jerseys.  Friends got me a #50 Jersey for me for my b-day when I turned 50 with my name on the back.  That's going to be it for me I think.  Till I turn 65 lol...

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Doug Brown is absolutely PISSED. OFF. about the Argos resting players today (especially Kelly).... spitting fire, not even trying to be funny. Just straight up ANGRY right now...

You can just see the fire that burns in the guy for football. He could’ve been 5’9 260 and would still have been great. 
 I love what he does with ob but he should be on tsn or coaching. I know his work life balance isn’t set up like that but he is such a gem. 

46 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I can't blame the Argos for resting starters. And I suspect this may come back and bite them in the end. I'm sure the home crowd will have a great time regardless.

Lapos theory is that Kelly isn't used to crowd volume and silent snap count..........that's a ******* croc of **** if I've ever heard it.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Doug Brown is absolutely PISSED. OFF. about the Argos resting players today (especially Kelly).... spitting fire, not even trying to be funny. Just straight up ANGRY right now...

I agree with him tho

49 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I can't blame the Argos for resting starters. And I suspect this may come back and bite them in the end. I'm sure the home crowd will have a great time regardless.

U can...maybe at end of the season...but why this game...5 out from the end? Don't you want to get a barometer? U scared? Don't want luster off you...to me it's a cop out/excuse for an inevitable loss to be honest

2 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Lapos theory is that Kelly isn't used to crowd volume and silent snap count..........that's a ******* croc of **** if I've ever heard it.

Yup...so...perfect time to get a taste...cause at some point in playoffs may need to

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Great chance to practice then. Bad excuse.

Yup...couldn't agree more