3 stars plus hh banjo bowl blow out

wbbfan

also very cool that the O line is this good, and that the guys in the pipeline are going to be as good, or better. 

Als had that in their glory years.

now we do.

and just like harris mentored brady, zach is mentoring dru brown.

also jeffcoat, sack, strip ball, recover fumble, inflict pain on dolegala, on the same play.

ace.

gordie howe  type of play

i am pumped up. man that was fun. I was laughing for two minutes, end of first half.

thankyou Bombers.

Edited by Mark F

22 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Are they going to say they had the flu this week? 

Injuries to a couple OL guys, the unjust Robertson suspension, dalke single handedly would have stopped the Bombers O no doubt. Excuses are never in short supply in riderville. Pretty sure they saw oshea slip an unmarked envelope of cash to the refs too.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Injuries to a couple OL guys, the unjust Robertson suspension, dalke single handedly would have stopped the Bombers O no doubt. Excuses are never in short supply in riderville. Pretty sure they saw oshea slip an unmarked envelope of cash to the refs too.

Oh it will be something. Dude on 3DN has already said he thinks Dolegala played well..,what in the **** is he watching?! 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Played well in comparison to the rest of the team? Sure but that's a hell of a low bar you need a shovel to get under.

Whatever makes you feel better about your shitty team I guess. 

After you lose by 6 TDs against a team that stopped trying at halftime - I’m sure you’re just a few tweaks away 

35 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Pretty sure that was Nick Marshall allowing all those points not Osh 

Yeah and really...are we to stop trying after 2 quarters?? Like get a grip

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Played well in comparison to the rest of the team? Sure but that's a hell of a low bar you need a shovel to get under.

He did nothing