3 stars plus hh banjo bowl blow out

wbbfan

Zach - 5TDs, could have had 7 but for a yard and an interfered with drop. Took the short stuff for a while before just airing it out to put it away

Brady - ran like mad. Took off like a missile on that TD catch

schoen/lawler - basically unstoppable together. Schoen scored 3 tds in 5 minutes. Kenny should have had 2 (that was interference on the drop for sure)

HH the whole D

sad loser - Nick Marshall for giving up 3 TDs

Brady O...............Having a monster year.....bone crushing yardage....Riders don't want to see him for awhile....heh heh

Dalton Schoen......what a gift he's been since walking into camp last year

O line .......................seem to be back into their blocking winning ways...solid

1 hour ago, blue85gold said:

Zach - 5TDs, could have had 7 but for a yard and an interfered with drop. Took the short stuff for a while before just airing it out to put it away

Brady - ran like mad. Took off like a missile on that TD catch

schoen/lawler - basically unstoppable together. Schoen scored 3 tds in 5 minutes. Kenny should have had 2 (that was interference on the drop for sure)

HH the whole D

sad loser - Nick Marshall for giving up 3 TDs

I thought it was pretty classy of OShea to hold back throwing the challenge flag on that obvious interference for a touchdown. To hold back rubbing it in worse than it already was. Sure looks like he thought about it though.

27 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup a few will have some explaining to do.

I’m constantly amazed how BO keeps the pace with his style of running. I’m guessing he has adopted the mantra of our man Milt that your body is your temple. Treat it as such.

When u run like that tho...u have less risk of injury as u are the punisher...and as we seen ..guys stop wanting to get in way...how often did u see guys like Pringle ..Reaves...Walter Payton...even Harris get hurt...not often

Edited by Booch

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

When u run like that tho...u have less risk of injury as u are the punisher...and as we seen ..guys stop wanting to get in way...how often did u see guys like Pringle ..Reaves...Walter Payton...even Harris get hurt...not often

Good point. When he gets to the second and third levels my poor DB’s get thrashed around like rag dolls. Lol

39 minutes ago, coach17 said:

I thought it was pretty classy of OShea to hold back throwing the challenge flag on that obvious interference for a touchdown. To hold back rubbing it in worse than it already was. Sure looks like he thought about it though.

It's a fine line between wanting to support your player's demand for the challenge and not wanting to run up the score and embarrass the other team. Osh chose the latter... in a closet game he would have gone for the challenge.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's a fine line between wanting to support your player's demand for the challenge and not wanting to run up the score and embarrass the other team. Osh chose the latter... in a closet game he would have gone for the challenge.

Definitely would have thrown the challenge if it was closer.....You run the risk of being seen as 'not backing your player' but I think Kenny looked up at the scoreboard and agreed with OSH ...Now IF the roles were reversed and Dickie boy was waxing us...I would say he'd have thrown the flag in typical rider bull$hit fashion

4 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup a few will have some explaining to do.

I’m constantly amazed how BO keeps the pace with his style of running. I’m guessing he has adopted the mantra of our man Milt that your body is your temple. Treat it as such.

Is it just me or does Brady seem like he’s running faster over the past few weeks… he’s always had the power but seemed to lack speed in the open field… recently he seems to be outrunning more guys 

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

Is it just me or does Brady seem like he’s running faster over the past few weeks… he’s always had the power but seemed to lack speed in the open field… recently he seems to be outrunning more guys 

He was talking about that post game. Said he was happy to be contributing more of the longer runs 

10 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Oliveira's problem in the past was his momentary hesitations when he was about to hit the line. Probably a combination of lack of experience and confidence whiche seems to have overcome.

50 minutes ago, bearpants said:

No it's noticeable...comes with confidence and trust....he is showing the bursts now and the quick feet to juke as well as steamroll...over the last 20 games he has morphed into a complete back

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

O'Shea commented on a similar situation within the last few weeks, can't recall exactly which game but the challenge was also made late in a blowout, so maybe against the Als in week 12.  To paraphrase, he said the score does not matter, he will support his player if he thinks they have a reasonable chance of the call being over-turned.  In that instance he challenged and won.

11 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

O'Shea commented on a similar situation within the last few weeks, can't recall exactly which game but the challenge was also made late in a blowout, so maybe against the Als in week 12.  To paraphrase, he said the score does not matter, he will support his player if he thinks they have a reasonable chance of the call being over-turned.  In that instance he challenged and won.

It was against Montreal. It was a pass to Bailey. I think this Lawler PI was less obvious, and that's the reason they didn't challenge, along with other previous reasons listed.

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It was super obvious though. Regardless of what he says it was a situation where they simply said "whatever, doesn't matter at thus point"

definitely ....I picked it up and my eyes aren't that great anymore...I don't know what the hell these refs are watching sometimes

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It was against Montreal. It was a pass to Bailey. I think this Lawler PI was less obvious, and that's the reason they didn't challenge, along with other previous reasons listed.

was so obvious...go watch again...grabbed mask...adjusted his helmet....easy over turn...and who cares about the score