Banjo Bowl early thread

blue85gold

49 minutes ago, Booch said:

Hamilton was going into the wind on that final drive to tie the game....not against....surely if you were there and knew what you were talking about yu would have realized that...and yeah...we were lucky to win....luck comes in many different forms

I was there , are you implying that I am lying? Look at the scoring in the game and see where basically all the points were scored? 😂

Think that may have played a part in a closer game?

Lucky to win? GTFOH with that nonsense 

Just now, GCn20 said:

Nope 2021 DC lists and game day roster:

Kongbo, Jeffcoat, Fatboi, Walker, Sayles, Richardson,Jefferson, Hansen

right...i was looing at a diff one.....my bad....got my yrs mixed up....T.O one was lean and weak

on a diff note...what happened to the highschool kid we had in camp at receiver who was recruited by Bama?...

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

New goal set. Make Booch a hardcore Jet fan with annoying posts directed at him.

hahahahah....bring it....I used to play and follow hockey but not the Jets.....last time I had anything to do with Jets it got me Covid

Just now, GCn20 said:

Not sure? Forgot about him.

yeah...nothing was said other than the initial press stuff...was he even in camp?...If anyone was worthy of a PR spot that would be who you slapped on it

55 minutes ago, Booch said:

Hamilton was going into the wind on that final drive to tie the game....not against....surely if you were there and knew what you were talking about yu would have realized that...and yeah...we were lucky to win....luck comes in many different forms

Into the wind is the same as against the wind, isn't it?  Bob Seger might find the latter more poetic, but otherwise it's the same thing.

11 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

One might ponder whether some of the roster decisions we're attributing to O'Shea are, in fact, salary cap choices for which Walters should be held accountable.

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Possible. Although Haba would be on a rookie league min deal you would think.

Yup no savings there. I do not have an inside ear but everything i have seen is the coach and management work as a team but the final say rests on MOS. Which is 100% fine in my books. I am not sure what he has to do to prove he is a great coach? 3 cups 4? What is his record this year so far?🤨

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Possible. Although Haba would be on a rookie league min deal you would think.

Yeah Jackson and Haba likely pulling in same money, money constraints are not an issue, and if they were at this point of yr, with basically guys making league minimum, or slightly more than you are really screwed considering how much money has sat on the 6 game all yr so far,,..Wilson...Grant...Hansen...Rose...Lawrence...Gauthier....Clements...Haba...Miller....which prob is about 220k +/- off the books

Dare I say nice re-up for 2024 money, or some surprise late season signing

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Did somebody say: too much weed?

maybe not enough

35 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Khulman = Jackson without the military service. You are all caught up. ;)

ahhh...so a pointless useless roster spot who's role could be filled by a myriad of different player?....Maurice and Osh must be sharing secrets

4 hours ago, Booch said:

ya but 2 cups say different....well when was that last cup?....and even then...without a game saving play by Nichols on the goal line we would have lost that one too as Ham marched ball down our worn out defensive front's throat against the wind....

2021 was the last Grey Cup win which was back to back, since you have difficulty remembering. This is the 2023 season. I'll let you do the math to how many season ago that was.

And who cares what happened to get the win? It's a team game, if only one person on here should know that it should be you. What ifs don't matter, only the results matter.