3 stars plus hh ugly win

wbbfan

1. Huston because he got the only TD in the game.

2. Oliveira because he carried the mail.

3. Castillo for making every kick he was asked to make.

HH - I would like to thank a Calgary player, Rene Paredes for TWICE being unable to place his kicks right down Main Street. And that was a difference maker and the first time I’ve ever given an award to an opposing player.

1 - Brady

2 - Kyrie Wilson was amazing same with Nichols.

3 - D line was surprisingly good despite not getting much in the way of sacks. 

HH - Castillo

Lots of people will say Houston... the pick 6 was amazing and without that we would of lost.  HOWEVER the dude was burned on at least 3 long bombs... another jekyl and hyde performance by the guy.  

Most annoying -  The constant talk about the 25 year anniversary of the Grey Cup game... they missed out on lots of big plays and why would they keep talking about it and showing the kick with only a few minutes left in a tight game?  That was bad. 

Edited by Brandon

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

OL for grinding it out

Oliviera for grinding it out

Castillo for grinding it out

HH- Holm for the crippling headshot on Begelton.  Who knew a guy who listens to so much Dua Lipa could be so vicious out there?

Grinding is the perfect word to describe this game tonight.

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oliveira crippled Cam "the honourable" Judge today. Should have been used way more because calgary wasn't stopping the run game. 

Yeah...he got hurt trying to tackle BO on 2 occasions...why we totally went away from it is baffling....as games drag on... defensive players don't like dealing with BO when he has been tenderizing them all game

44 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...he got hurt trying to tackle BO on 2 occasions...why we totally went away from it is baffling....as games drag on... defensive players don't like dealing with BO when he has been tenderizing them all game

Especially for deep south players come October with the fall chill in the air. Their bones burst into dust. I think this will work to our advantage. 🙂

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

Grind indeed. It was cold as ****... Like a playoff game. You take the win any way you can get it. I dare say GC107 in this building was warmer... It maybe just felt like it because there was no wind that day and was Sunny and above 0.

Cold is relative to expectation. 

-2 in October I’ll die of exposure

-2 in January I’m wearing a hoodie and making beach weather comments.