Hamilton vs Toronto Week 2

Geebrr

Chad took some pretty heavy shots and remained upright......More than you can say for Bo.....Looked like Mitchell went down on his own .....not quite but that was hardly a devastating hit....Fragility setting in.....Kelly on the other hand looks like a good find....He'll have to prove himself over the long haul to be more than a flash....We'll see

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Report out of Toronto today indicate that Mitchell suffered a groin injury. Will be out for a month at minimum and not very frisky, either.

Maybe they will be out of the hunt by labour day and we can swing a deal to bring Kongbo back....Then steal Bennett in free agency as well

28 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I haven’t noticed Kongbo do anything and I watched all of both games. 

I’m not in a hurry to give up much for him. 

yeah....I havnt seen much yet...but also think he needs to, and will be working himself back to CFL shape and body composition...he's not suited at moment to an outside guy here...Looked a lil thick and slow

8 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Obviously not winning a Grey Cup... but Jovon Johnson was the first DB to ever win MODP, but his nomination was clearly shared by the entire crew of DB's, Suber Hefney and all

They also sold a ton of t-shirts, sometime hand-delivering them in person, it was a cool time to be a Bomber fan. I wonder what sells more in the end... Swaggerville T's or Kelly jerseys

Still have my swaggerville T shirt somewhere.  I bought it because it had the initials "RH" on the back to honour Richard Harris.  There was something that was accomplished - how many defences have their coach pass away during the season and still go on to dominate? 

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Report out of Toronto today indicate that Mitchell suffered a groin injury. Will be out for a month at minimum and not very frisky, either.

what was Hamilton thinking.  That BLM was going to have some sort of Collaros-style career resurrection in Hamilton?  Behind that shitty O-line?  Man what a joke.

18 hours ago, bluto said:

Dusting off my favorite fan chant and dedicating it to Hamilton.

To the tune of La Donna è Mobile - Rigoletto:

"That's why we're Champions!
That's why we're Champions!
"

kick-knock-out.gif

Cowardly dig there. 

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

They made Paul lapolice look like he could win games as a head coach 

True that... more than chode kelly ever did.

44 minutes ago, bluto said:

I was merely trying to share some culture with the poor souls from Hamilton.

On a Bomber forum... are you going to argue the optics on this one?

Love your passion for the CFL and Argos and all that and i genuinely enjoy your past posts... but, c'mon...

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

“His uncle wasn’t the only one who criticized him for taking too many hits as he drew the ire of his head coach late in the game when he kept the ball on a read-option play.

“The hit he took at the end there, I’m like, ‘What are you doing, man? I told you don’t take a hit’ and he takes one. Whatever. He’s gotta learn from that and get better,” said head coach Ryan Dinwiddie.”

How about you don’t call a read option play? 

8 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I haven’t noticed Kongbo do anything and I watched all of both games. 

I’m not in a hurry to give up much for him. 

He's purposely dogging it to lower his trade value so that we can send a late round draft pick to get him back later in the season for the play off run :D 

15 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Love your passion for the CFL and Argos and all that and i genuinely enjoy your past posts... but, c'mon...

It's literally what we were singing at them at the game. I was just reporting on it because it was funny (well, I thought so). Lighten up Brotherman.

16 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Cuz the three fans that make up the Argo fan board have lost things to say to one another.