Hamilton vs Toronto Week 2

Geebrr

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Nice to see the Champs filled BMO for tonight's contest

Yup...at least Montreal...BC...and Edm had good crowds...solid ownership putting in the work in MTL and BC...Cui in edm is trying to get things back on track there... hopefully Jones doesn't derail it too much..that "packed" house in Regina was hardly packed when u can see the upper deck that u see on camera and the high area of the endzone were practically empty....

Bad enough the jerseys LOOK awful but they're so hard to read the numbers and names. Feel for the broadcasters... Been there. 

I know everyone says TO needs to be good or the league will fold but MAN I want Chad Kelly to suck so bad. Such a cocky prick. Needs humbling.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...at least Montreal...BC...and Edm had good crowds...solid ownership putting in the work in MTL and BC...Cui in edm is trying to get things back on track there... hopefully Jones doesn't derail it too much..that "packed" house in Regina was hardly packed when u can see the upper deck that u see on camera and the high area of the endzone were practically empty....

I saw a guy on RF.com say that TM  was showing the upper deck as mostly sold out until basically the day of - trying to fill in the lower bowl to make it look better on TV. 

Those baby blue pants don't look good soaked with ass sweat.  Major consideration for football uniforms.

Just now, Geebrr said:

I saw a guy on RF.com say that TM  was showing the upper deck as mostly sold out until basically the day of - trying to fill in the lower bowl to make it look better on TV. 

Yeah I looked on Thursday thinking about driving down and most lower bowl sections had 100+ seats left.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Those baby blue pants don't look good soaked with ass sweat.  Major consideration for football uniforms.

Yeah I looked on Thursday thinking about driving down and most lower bowl sections had 100+ seats left.

I saw something about a 2 for 1 deal as well. 

Great throw , Bo. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Bad enough the jerseys LOOK awful but they're so hard to read the numbers and names. Feel for the broadcasters... Been there. 

I know everyone says TO needs to be good or the league will fold but MAN I want Chad Kelly to suck so bad. Such a cocky prick. Needs humbling.

Chad Kelly is cocky?  Where was this?