Hamilton vs Toronto Week 2

Geebrr

7 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I know he's been an all-star before so perhaps I'm in the minority in this thought but I've always thought Joel Figueroa to be very average at best. Gets his doors blown off way too often.

Has he been an all star?  He was BC's team nominee for MOL (low bar on that team) but I don't recall him getting named an all star?

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Has he been an all star?  He was BC's team nominee for MOL (low bar on that team) but I don't recall him getting named an all star?

He was the highest paid OL in the league last year I think. 

For some reason. 

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I thought it was said during last week's broadcast but I could be wrong. Obvs would be hard to get that accolade while in BC given he'd have to get the nod ahead of Big Stan.

LOL, oh Bo....

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

He was the highest paid OL in the league last year I think. 

For some reason. 

19th highest paid according to 3DN.

http://3downnation.com/2022/03/18/the-cfls-offensive-line-salaries-for-the-2022-season/

Looking at that list and seeing what some teams are willing to pay for mediocrity is shocking.... but not at the same time?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I thought it was said during last week's broadcast but I could be wrong. Obvs would be hard to get that accolade while in BC given he'd have to get the nod ahead of Big Stan.

It would not be the first time the talking heads don't know what they are talking about.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

19th highest paid according to 3DN.

http://3downnation.com/2022/03/18/the-cfls-offensive-line-salaries-for-the-2022-season/

Looking at that list and seeing what some teams are willing to pay for mediocrity is shocking.... but not at the same time?

My bad - he is the highest paid American OL this year . 

Lawson Jr. is having a day 

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

My bad - he is the highest paid American OL this year . 

Criminal in itself but I wouldn't be surprised if Big Stan is taking less than he could get on the open market given how long he's been here and what this team is all about etc.

Tom Valessi seemed oddly excited making that PI announcement....