Hamilton vs Toronto Week 2

Geebrr

Just now, Geebrr said:

Some pretty serious injuries. I would say another major injury would be statistically rare.

For someone in their mid-30s?  It reminds me a lot of when we kept going into seasons expecting Buck to stay healthy and then he busted his elbow, tore up his foot and by 2013 he was bad enough that we started Justin Goltz.

20 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Bad enough the jerseys LOOK awful but they're so hard to read the numbers and names. Feel for the broadcasters... Been there. 

I know everyone says TO needs to be good or the league will fold but MAN I want Chad Kelly to suck so bad. Such a cocky prick. Needs humbling.

I saw Kelly play for Buffalo St. Joe against Steubenville High School. His team lost, and he had several tantrums. You could see the talent, but the attitude was terrible. He.took a lot of hits that night.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

For someone in their mid-30s?  It reminds me a lot of when we kept going into seasons expecting Buck to stay healthy and then he busted his elbow, tore up his foot and by 2013 he was bad enough that we started Justin Goltz.

Well hopefully he stays healthy.  Injuries suck.

I’m not sure how good either team is- but this is the second most entertaining game this week by far. 

10 minutes ago, CFL Convert from Ohio said:

I saw Kelly play for Buffalo St. Joe against Steubenville High School. His team lost, and he had several tantrums. You could see the talent, but the attitude was terrible. He.took a lot of hits that night.

This sounds exactly right based on what we've seen and heard up here. He seems angry that he's not in the NFL and SEEMS like he has little respect for our league. I know the NFL is better but don't act like a ******.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

This sounds exactly right based on what we've seen and heard up here. He seems angry that he's not in the NFL and SEEMS like he has little respect for our league. I know the NFL is better but don't act like a ******.

Also - you’re 30. It isn’t like he is young. 

43 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I feel like the Argos continually make their jerseys worse every time they change them. The oars on the shoulder pads are essentially the Oregon Ducks feathers. I can't read the numbers at all from a distance either. Colour scheme just looks off too.

One number I haven't read very much is #33.  Hardly seen the field.