Grey Cup tickets + accommodations

BBlink

I've maintained for years that we need to buy back Alaska from the Muricans, and put the dumbest among us out there. All those anti-vaxxer, free-dumb types that want to live without government oversight, etc....ie Gappers and rural Albertans...... they can all go live there without affecting anyone else. 

Vancouver is beautiful. We went there this summer for 10 days. (Trying to do the cross Canada tour with our daughter in the summer)( The west has now been conquered ) so I expect it to be expensive but it's Hella scenic so I'm ok with their prices. Or I get it.

Regina? Stayed there 1 night. That's enough for me 

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm going by the horror stories I heard from people at Canadian Country Music Week back around 2008 or something.... and what a total **** show it was, in terms of pricing for everything. Maybe Grey Cup would be better...who knows. But also, **** BC......

Vancouver is already expensive to eat, drink or sleep and it has nothing to do with the Grey Cup or the Canadian Country Music Week as it's always a busy tourist destination.  I doubt bars, restaurants or hotels would take notice of either event other than maybe an insurgence of "hicks".

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

I've maintained for years that we need to buy back Alaska from the Muricans, and put the dumbest among us out there. All those anti-vaxxer, free-dumb types that want to live without government oversight, etc....ie Gappers and rural Albertans...... they can all go live there without affecting anyone else. 

I always thought Baffin Island would do great for that. Put up a totally isolated prison for the worst criminals in Canadian society. No roads in or out. A small deserted air field. One flight in & out a week. The frozen wasteland of the Canadian arctic. It would be perfect. 

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I always thought Baffin Island would do great for that. Put up a totally isolated prison for the worst criminals in Canadian society. No roads in or out. A small deserted air field. One flight in & out a week. The frozen wasteland of the Canadian arctic. It would be perfect. 

Plus the convicts could regulate each other because you sure as hell wouldn’t find anybody to work there. 

I have a loge table for 4 on the 300 VIP level I'm selling for Grey cup.  Food and bar service at the table.  Run a tab and settle it near the end.   The sweetest part about it is access to indoors if it gets really cold.  Asking face value.  $2255.40.  Photos availavle

Edited by Regina man

1 hour ago, Regina man said:

I have a loge table for 4 on the 300 VIP level I'm selling for Grey cup.  Food and bar service at the table.  Run a tab and settle it near the end.   The sweetest part about it is access to indoors if it gets really cold.  Asking face value.  $2255.40.  Photos availavle

season 8 GIF

Be careful this is VIP level in Regina!

4 hours ago, Regina man said:

If the loge is so sweet, you should use it. 

6 hours ago, Regina man said:

Go to the game, watch a real team play.

So, found a place with a big waterslide and not far from the stadium. May bring the whole fam for an exciting (excruciating?) weekend in Regina!

And, looking at tickets, there are TONS on the resale market. If all of these stay on the market, we could see some nice price drops. 

On 2022-11-04 at 2:30 PM, Noeller said:

I vote Baffin Island 

4 hours ago, JCon said:

So, found a place with a big waterslide and not far from the stadium. May bring the whole fam for an exciting (excruciating?) weekend in Regina!

And, looking at tickets, there are TONS on the resale market. If all of these stay on the market, we could see some nice price drops. 

Do not use that pool 

On 2022-11-04 at 2:30 PM, Noeller said:

Maybe they'll need to hear some country music...up there.

If there are any Bomber fans still looking for tickets, we have three tickets available in Section 514.  A little higher, but around the 50 yard line.  Plus we are in the front you so you get extra legroom and there is a space in front of you with a low concrete barrier where you can place anything you bring into the stadium (one bag per fan allowed that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″).  

If you would like to get a better sense of what the field looks like from our seats, and the space in front, click on the following link and enter Section "514" and it will give a view from Row 8 which is only one row behind the first row (which is actually row 7): https://newmosaic.io-media.com/web/index.html#

If interested, buying the tickets this way will save you on the Ticketmaster fees which add on well over $100 and after payment I can just transfer the tickets to you,  If you are interested let me know and I can email you more details confirming we actually have these tickets.  Asking $1200 (OBO) for the three tickets which on Ticketmaster, with fees, are over $1300.

Good luck to the Bombers on Sunday.  Keep the cup in the west!