Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Mahfuggin GDT!

Noeller

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Rough 1st half but good second half for Brown. Not only productive but showed some mental toughness. 

I liked Lawrence at CB too.

Rick Campbell makes you want to punch him.

Ws gonna say he has a face u want to.punch

8 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

How is that an illegal kickoff?  The BC guy grabbed it in bounds?  Or did I miss something?

I wonder if it's the same rule as the NFL: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/packers-take-advantage-of-ridiculous-nfl-rule-to-magically-make-kickoff-go-out-of-bounds

If the returner touches the ball while out of bounds the kickoff is considered out of bounds. Ridiculous rule. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That was illegal participation 

12 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

How is that an illegal kickoff?  The BC guy grabbed it in bounds?  Or did I miss something?

11 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The refs botched that call.  Williams can't touch the ball once he's out of bounds.

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah I was gonna say that too..stepped out of bounds then touched ball

9 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Sure would be nice if our cc and refs knew the rules. 

9 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Yeah but he pointed at his foot like saying "my foot is out of bounds that's an illegal kick!"

They do know the rules. On a kickoff the receiving player can step out of bounds, stay out of bounds, and field the ball in bounds and it is considered an illegal kickoff. Illegal participation is where a player goes out of bounds without being forced out and re-enters the field of play to play the ball. Here the BC player deliberately stepped out of bounds and fielded the ball, which makes the ball out of bounds. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

They do know the rules. On a kickoff the receiving player can step out of bounds, stay out of bounds, and files the ball in bounds and it is considered an illegal kickoff. Illegal participation is where a player goes out of bounds without being forced out and re-enters the files of play to play the ball. Here the BC player deliberately stepped out of bounds and fielded the ball, which makes the ball out of bounds. 

Lol what a dumb rule. That's like in Trailer Park boys when they dragged patio furniture to the curb. "It's not stealing it's garbage" just like that rule. Garbage.