Hillbillies at Back 2 Back Champs Banjo Bowl Early talk

Nolby

7 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Zoom in on the scar on Couture's arm. If we are being told he's not ready to go I'm not going to question the decision.

Besides he's gaining weight during Burger Week.

Yes he had a plate put in to speed the process

4 hours ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Any see any Greenies in town yet this weekend?

Light on bushwhacked  fan presence?

Saw an elderly group of ten walking into the Red Lobster last night. Welcomed them to the city, thanked them for visiting, wished them a pleasant and safe stay, “Friendly Manitoba” and all that, hoped they have a good time even after losing the game to us. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Well...at least he admits they illegal stuff to try and compensate for lack of talent and scheme...and fail at that too....what a loser...just permeates out there

16 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

What an absolute tool.

19 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Like he has nothing else better to do than cry in the media. What a dweeb in every sense.

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well...at least he admits they illegal stuff to try and compensate for lack of talent and scheme...and fail at that too....what a loser...just permeates out there

4 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

What an absolute tool.

I don't know what you guys are reading... but dickie was pretty complimentary.  

All Olines hold, there is just a certain threshold/line/breaking point that you can't cross before being flagged. Dickie's not wrong here. 

Uhg, damn you guys- making me come out and defend dickie... uhg I feel dirty and unclean- need a silkwood shower now.

lol

10 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

All Olines hold, there is just a certain threshold/line/breaking point that you can't cross before being flagged. Dickie's not wrong here. 

Uhg, damn you guys- making me come out and defend dickie... uhg I feel dirty and unclean- need a silkwood shower now.

lol

Of course all.lines do some holding...its impossible not to...the blatant stuff usually and should get called..but also grabbing between the shoulders in the cheat is acceptable 

Just the fact he babbles and mentions it in media is sad...and his pathetic way of trying to gain an edge...and hope a lacky ref will call a marginal "hold" 

That's loser mentality and guy with no answers thru and thru

55 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

lol

Seinfeld shower kramer GIF on GIFER - by Megul

So we are 'sneaky' and have ways to avoid getting flagged.....Yeah right Dickie.....I think that's just a cop out and a way to avoid admitting your own ineptness....You know it's all turning into bull$hit, when the ol ' the refs have one way of officiating in the league, and the Bombers are given a soft pass and a different criteria with regard to penalty calls'.....What a bunch of nonsense coming from a loser....Try trotting another one out lol

54 minutes ago, Stickem said:

So we are 'sneaky' and have ways to avoid getting flagged.....Yeah right Dickie.....I think that's just a cop out and a way to avoid admitting your own ineptness....You know it's all turning into bull$hit, when the ol ' the refs have one way of officiating in the league, and the Bombers are given a soft pass and a different criteria with regard to penalty calls'.....What a bunch of nonsense coming from a loser....Try trotting another one out lol

Remember, the Canadian Mafia as the Bombers are termed by Dave in Calgary... runs in the family, its not only Craig.... we are just terrible!!!!