Week Six: Non Champ Games

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

It's not like he pulling a Kevin Glenn and called them a bunch of lying snakes.

I was thinking more in the line of  Lapo dropping him before he even played for him,but i see your point.

Edited by bb1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Wow, Duke swinging helmets at the opposition during the pre-game? What a clownshow of an organization. 

I’m sure he’ll get his minimum suspension for it - but did not refs see this? He should have been booted from the field right there.

Just now, Jesse said:

I’m sure he’ll get his minimum suspension for it - but did not refs see this? He should have been booted from the field right there.

Scianitti said on Twitter, that the league didn't eject him because it "broke up quick"

That to me is the most asinine reasoning I've ever heard. How fast it broke up is irrelevant. Swinging a helmet at someone, especially when said person isn't wearing a helmet, is literally assault.

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

Scianitti said on Twitter, that the league didn't eject him because it "broke up quick"

That to me is the most asinine reasoning I've ever heard. How fast it broke up is irrelevant. Swinging a helmet at someone, especially when said person isn't wearing a helmet, is literally assault.

He swung the helmet. I dgaf if it was broken up after the fact.

people like to claim that you can’t define/prove intent - you sure as hell can there.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Un-*******-believable 

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

He swung the helmet. I dgaf if it was broken up after the fact.

people like to claim that you can’t define/prove intent - you sure as hell can there.

if a bomber player tried that **** MOS would send him directly to the showers himself. No need for the league to deal with it. 

**** what a clownshoes franchise

Just now, 17to85 said:

if a bomber player tried that **** MOS would send him directly to the showers himself. No need for the league to deal with it. 

**** what a clownshoes franchise

And once again - MOS wouldn’t need to because Kyle would sign these POS’ in the first place.

We can jump on Dickie all we want for the controlling these guys, but he’s not the one signing them.