2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

15 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Do we  do the waiver thing starting bottom to top In points gets first chance to sign him?

if not, yeah we probably missed an opportunity. 

Remember when Ross got released and signed by BC... it was just before Demski got hurt against Ham... so at the time we were looking OK for depth... of course, in hindsight, Ross would've been a valuable signing.

BTW... can we all agree to refer to O'Leary-Orange as BOLO... I think hat would make life easier on all of us.

Just now, bearpants said:

Remember when Ross got released and signed by BC... it was just before Demski got hurt against Ham... so at the time we were looking OK for depth... of course, in hindsight, Ross would've been a valuable signing.

BTW... can we all agree to refer to O'Leary-Orange as BOLO... I think hat would make life easier on all of us.

BOO!

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Not Bomber news- but TSN classic loves the 2011 Cup. It is on again right now.

I never really considered this game a “classic” but someone clearly does. I am proud of how the team played, but all the **** like Odell being a distraction (and dropping that pass) irritate me. 

-Our horrible gold jerseys just hurt my soul. Second Cup in a row we wear a terrible uniforms. 

-Alex Brink at QB 

-Our LB group was depleted

-Bighill starting his HOF career

-Harris starting his HOF career

Among other things 

Ugh

#1 problem,  lapo wanted the D to win the game he didn't even try offensively.