Pre-Season Game 1 - L(k)'s at Blue Bombers (maybe, maybe not, we'll see)

JCon

1 minute ago, JCon said:

They're just showing the RBs vs Argos game tonight. Sara is hosting the panel. Very annoying. 

2022 PRESEASON SCHEDULE

DATE AWAY HOME TIME (ET) NETWORK
Friday, May 27 Argonauts Redblacks 7:30pm TSN1/5
Tuesday, May 31 Blue Bombers Roughriders 8:30pm TSN1/3
Friday, June 3 Redblacks Alouettes 7pm TSN
Friday, June 3 Roughriders Lions 10pm TSN

I could have sworn I saw an update saying they were going to be showing both bomber games. But I guess not. Lame.

So who are people looking forward to specifically watching tonight? I want to see how Prokop and Brown function at QB, how Janarion Grant performs as a receiver, how Tyrell Ford looks at DB. Also want to see if Mourtada has corrected his aim with the hash mark change. Other than that just waiting to see what diamonds in the rough the scouts have uncovered. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

we're going to be playing a lot of back-ups, and Edmonton (for some reason....Jones??) is playing a bunch of starters. How our back-ups fair vs their starters will tell me a lot, I think. So I just want to see how "polished" we look, given that it's week 1 and there's been a **** ton of turmoil with the CBA bullshit...

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So who are people looking forward to specifically watching tonight? I want to see how Prokop and Brown function at QB, how Janarion Grant performs as a receiver, how Tyrell Ford looks at DB. Also want to see if Mourtada has corrected his aim with the hash mark change. Other than that just waiting to see what diamonds in the rough the scouts have uncovered. 

Schoen … also want to see a few under the radar guys like Philyor and Hannibal

Rutledge seems earmarked to be our SAM so I’ve got some curiosity about him.

Mourtada is a big one and then I guess I’d like to see the QB battle.

Cole Nelson was a guy the TSN panel talked about potentially being an OL convert back when he was drafted. Not even in the top 20 rankings, he went 5th overall on sheer athleticism. 6'6, over 300lbs and runs a 40 yard in 5 seconds. That's eye-popping athletic potential

Edited by MOBomberFan
Misquoted

Wr in general is a position to watch. Grant getting first team reps, Schoen, simmons, whop, muckelvene, nunn, and the rest of the rooks have some serious chops, a guy like mcknight and blake who return after showing well in camp last year.

Dobson at guard will be a guy to watch too.