Pre-Season Game 1 - L(k)'s at Blue Bombers (maybe, maybe not, we'll see)

JCon

Interesting that Prukop looks worse than Brown so far. I expected Prukop to look polished, being slightly more veteran... But it's early. 

On ST..... Sloppy sloppy sloppy.... Almost like it's the first pre season game... 

Edited by Noeller

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Interesting that Prukop looks worse than Brown so far. I expected Prukop to look polished, being slightly more veteran... But it's early. 

On ST..... Sloppy sloppy sloppy.... Almost like it's the first pre season game... 

was thinking the same thing. Then the offender got rolling. Augustine is really making it 2nd and short a lot. 

td prukop

17 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Is it me or is Brown saying ‘right’ too much?

It's a thing he does. We call it a "crutch"... Likely doesn't even know he's doing it. 

Think DT is having a solid night. There's always nerves with a first broadcast, but it's polished and a ton of energy. It'll only get better and better. 

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's a thing he does. We call it a "crutch"... Likely doesn't even know he's doing it. 

Think DT is having a solid night. There's always nerves with a first broadcast, but it's polished and a ton of energy. It'll only get better and better. 

Yeah, I’d be surprised if he was aware of it… And I agree, the first broadcast has been pretty good and will only improve as they get more comfortable with each other.