Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

30 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I want Toronto to win... and of course I want the Bombers to win... Toronto is the only team the Bombers have a real bone to pick with... they're the only team to beat the Bombers in a meaningful game.

6 of 'em :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 hours ago, Nolby said:

Is it even possible for the Argos to even have to field advantage while playing at BMO? This could bite Toronto in the ass and I can see Hamilton taking this one by a couple TDs,if they don't blow Toronto out then I think the Argos win by something like a last minute field goal at most.....Hell,the way the east went this year I wouldn't be surprised if Montreal still had a chance somehow lol

We lob attendance jokes (and rightfully so) but there is something to be said for them having the only natural grass field in the league.
Gave Edmonton a massive home field advantage forever before they went with the FieldTurf there. 

15 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Can the Argos stop stealing from Winnipeg teams?

They stole our cannon fire, and now they are stealing "a storm is coming" from the Jets.

Literally emailed and called anyone in the organization that I could think of over the cannons. They even added logos with cannons on them to our merch. Makes no sense. We're the most historic sports franchise in North America with 148 years of history to draw on. Boats, rowing, rugby, football, Jason and the Argonauts, ancient greek soldiers in battle array, the Golden Fleece, the messenger god Hermes... any of that makes sense. But cannons?!

44 minutes ago, bluto said:

Literally emailed and called anyone in the organization that I could think of over the cannons. They even added logos with cannons on them to our merch. Makes no sense. We're the most historic sports franchise in North America with 148 years of history to draw on. Boats, rowing, rugby, football, Jason and the Argonauts, ancient greek soldiers in battle array, the Golden Fleece, the messenger god Hermes... any of that makes sense. But cannons?!

Run a white horse up and down the sidelines. Maybe that can be your thing. Put some logos on it and name it Jason