Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT

Nolby

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Stanback and that's about it.  The rest are Bombers, Lawler.  I don't think any defensive players having a big enough season and if they were they'd be on Collaros' team.

In the past 15 MOP awards QB’s have won 10 times. The last two RB’s to win are Cornish in 2013 and Pringle in 1998. Preference appears to be qb’s. 

Yeah I don't know what other QB's would have to do in the next 2 weeks to get close.  Most teams probably won't have their QB's win their MOP for their team.

I'd say right now:

BC- Burnham

EDM- Irrelevant, maybe Wilder

CGY- Carey, maybe Jorden

SSK- Fajardo, slim pickings

OTT- Dedmon

HAM- No real candidates, maybe Masoli but he will only have played a little more than half the season.

TOR- MBT or McCoil

MTL- Stanback

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Yeah I don't know what other QB's would have to do in the next 2 weeks to get close.  Most teams probably won't have their QB's win their MOP for their team.

I'd say right now:

BC- Burnham

CGY- Carey, maybe Jorden

OTT- Dedmon

HAM- No real candidates, maybe Masoli but he will only have played a little more than half the season.

TOR- MBT or McCoil

MTL- Stanback

Good post.

Bc- he’d have to win the west first. 

next guy, definitely not,

Cal - neither,

NO way not that whiner,

has a KR won before? I think so!

Ham - nope not enough playing time,

McCoil -  I like watching the guy play, but a D man for MOP? I dunno, not against our QB,

and that last guy, others are right, he’s in the running. 

Edited by Rod Black

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

When you shoot your mouth off you better bring a big gun to back it up....Seems to me the Als. talked a big game and instead of the cannon they said they had brought a bb gun ....I think we should do it to them one more time next week for good measure and shut those clowns up....'Bombers'...definitely the class of the league

In all honesty, the Als played a good, tough game, considering their talent level. I thought the Bombers found them a tougher opponent than the Argos who beat them early in the season. The Argos played sort of Ok, but the Bombers beat themselves.

17 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Good post.

Bc- he’d have to win the west first. 

next guy, definitely not,

Cal - neither,

NO way not that whiner,

has a KR won before? I think so!

Ham - nope not enough playing time,

McCoil -  I like watching the guy play, but a D man for MOP? I dunno, not against our QB,

and that last guy, others are right, he’s in the running. 

Dedmon doesn't have a chance IMO since he's barely got any yards from scrimmage.  The way a kick returner wins MOP is by dominating on O too.

30 minutes ago, Tracker said:

In all honesty, the Als played a good, tough game, considering their talent level. I thought the Bombers found them a tougher opponent than the Argos who beat them early in the season. The Argos played sort of Ok, but the Bombers beat themselves.

Montreal played well. I keep on saying this though. Our team is so physical. We’ll make you pay for every yard gained. By the time the fourth quarter rolls around they’re not only physically beat, but mentally beat too. That’s why we allow so few points in the second half, and in the fourth quarter in particular. 

47 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Exactly........the Als. didn't play at all like the mouthing off they blew our way....Did they play well??not up to the standard they were setting.......quotes like ...'Bombers aren't that good and actually we are a better team'...was some of the bullShit flying our way....If you're going to hang with the best you better put up a better effort than they did.........Bang on Darby

Edited by Stickem

19 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd say right now:

BC- Burnham

CGY- Carey, maybe Jorden

OTT- Dedmon

TOR- MBT or McCoil

MTL- Stanback

based on this list it's pretty obviously Collaros vs Stanback... with Collaros winning it in a landslide... don't see there being anyone else in contention...

17 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Cheque*

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

based on this list it's pretty obviously Collaros vs Stanback... with Collaros winning it in a landslide... don't see there being anyone else in contention...

Cheque*

Darby is American.  Cheque is a Canadian spelling only (it comes from the French spelling). The states use check.