CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

Just now, 17to85 said:

You know what? We will do it again in a few weeks. 

Plain and simple, you will not beat this Bomber team without a running game. 

Been saying it.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

I am going to post my opinion here and there :) I just don’t think he’s a game changer, that’s all. You can take extreme offence to it, or you can just shrug and move on, which is what I’m choosing to do.

Marino has played 5 games. Stove was a key part of a GC winner.

You said it there not here for a reason.

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I am going to post my opinion here and there :) I just don’t think he’s a game changer, that’s all. You can take extreme offence to it, or you can just shrug and move on, which is what I’m choosing to do.

You made the comparison to Marino, which means you don't know **** about Steve Richardson. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Ok, starting to feel bad for lyin guy. But you done messed up son crying to Rider fans and calling for our demise. Sour grapes bro.

Well. Actually, that might have been a heat of the moment thing. So I get the crap heaped upon me. I'll take it. I would like the teams better than us the Riders and the Bombers to be teams I can back in the Grey Cup. I'm a west guy. F**k the east. So I want to back you and tenRiders should we not make it...... and we won't. But I want yo feel good about it.  That's all. Kill me as you wish. 

5 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

So any one of us will take advice from a rider fan. ….think about that..ok, you don’t know how to think. Sorry. 

Edited by Rod Black

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You know what? We will do it again in a few weeks. 

Plain and simple, you will not beat this Bomber team without a running game. 

I know, right?  by my count they ran 48 offensive plays.  7 were runs.

zero attempt at a run game and a soft pass rush that exposes their young secondary all night long.  Some coaching malpractice in orange tonight.

Sure we're strong on the lines, but BC didn't even attempt to challenge that.  Tells me they surrendered before kickoff.

Edited by johnzo

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

So anyone one of us will take advice from a rider fan. ….think about that..ok, you don’t know how to think. Sorry. 

This was an exceptional burn. I’m hurt.

Just now, 17to85 said:

No you were downplaying the loss of a top player because you have your head so far up your own green ass you don't know what's what in the CFL. 

I don’t think anyone in the CFL considers Richardson a top player, to be quite honest.

1 minute ago, lyin' guy said:

Well. Actually, that might have been a heat of the moment thing. So I get the crap heaped upon me. I'll take it. I would like the teams better than us the Riders and the Bombers to be teams I can back in the Grey Cup. I'm a west guy. F**k the east. So I want to back you and tenRiders should we not make it...... and we won't. But I want yo feel good about it.  That's all. Kill me as you wish. 

I was actually quite happy the Lions seemed to be turning a corner this season and it looked like the people were starting to notice and come to games. Hope that keeps up. But booooooooo to you for fraternizing with the enemy!

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I don’t think anyone in the CFL considers Richardson a top player, to be quite honest.

Which is why your opinion is so laughable. Fans don't know it, media is starting to realize it, but other players, they all know. You don't think the bombers were OK letting Drake Nevis just leave without a good reason?

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Which is why your opinion is so laughable. Fans don't know it, media is starting to realize it, but other players, they all know. You don't think the bombers were OK letting Drake Nevis just leave without a good reason?

Nevis is a premiere Canadian talent who likely wanted a lot of $ as well, there are many factors. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I was actually quite happy the Lions seemed to be turning a corner this season and it looked like the people were starting to notice and come to games. Hope that keeps up. But booooooooo to you for fraternizing with the enemy!

Lol. Ya. Well, I've been on the Rider board since 2005. Fairly new here. I deserve the shellacking. I'll take it.