Champs vs Argos

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was only able to catch the game on the radio.  Doug Brown is significantly less ******-y then he used to be.  Irving as always was a charm to listen to.

From the sounds of it... Jeffcoat and Taylor were lights out by far the best players tonight.   Sounded like Alexander also had a great game.  

Only guy who had issues was the rookie in the secondary (Miller?)

I would say Nichols was far better than Taylor, although I was very happy with Taylor too.

Jefferson, Jeffcoat, Kongbo and Sayles all had big nights on the DL.

Briggs had a few nice plays too, although I’m hoping Wilson/Rocquemore can play in week 3. 

1 minute ago, bb1 said:

Would of liked to see Augustine get some touches..seems like they were definitely focused on Brady.. Argoes look like they will definitely challenge in the East this year. Good game by the Blue with all our injuries...

They run blitzd all night. He was constantly contacted in the back field. I don't think any back in the league would've done different.  

Just now, wbbfan said:

They run blitzd all night. He was constantly contacted in the back field. I don't think any back in the league would've done different.  

Looked like Demski with his speed was able to get outside that rush....

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Buck's gotta scheme that with Oliviera's carries to widen out the gaps so he can get north-south.  Way too much search scheme where Oliviera was thinking about where to go and getting into foot races instead of making a cut and going.

Yeah we Ran him at a and b only outside of 1 play. Our passing game needs some improvement too. We don't use timing or rubs or any progression in routes to create opportunities. Way too reliant on coming back on hooks and outs. 

7 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Or they were focused on Brady..😄 whatever just my opinion...👉

They were focused on the run game for sure. They weren't particularly focused on him in the flats. We can't kick it out and beat muamba and judge to the edge reliably. We need to keep them honest inside and out. If we pound it inside they are great at scraping to the ball. 

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Left way too many points on the board. Good game otherwise.

Thought the pick in the endzone was offside. Pretty sure Zach thought he had a free play.

The refs blew it. Also the db pushed off. Refs blew a few calls. The center should've intervened 

Just now, 17to85 said:

A lot of the missed throws from the argos qbs were simply them trying to get the ball out quick cause they knew the pressure was coming. Was brave of the Argos to wear their white pants. 

Oh exactly that. Just wish there was a stat to show just how good they are. Guess they'll have to settle for collecting Ws as a stat. Feel this group would be ok with it.

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Oh exactly that. Just wish there was a stat to show just how good they are. Guess they'll have to settle for collecting Ws as a stat. Feel this group would be ok with it.

I counted 9 hit / pressures in the first half alone. Wish the league would count them. 

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

A lot of the missed throws from the argos qbs were simply them trying to get the ball out quick cause they knew the pressure was coming. Was brave of the Argos to wear their white pants. 

Qft. 

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

I was only able to catch the game on the radio.  Doug Brown is significantly less ******-y then he used to be.  Irving as always was a charm to listen to.

Yea, but as we all now know… Irving is only great because of the sound of his voice… that’s a fact from a reliable industry expert…

10 hours ago, bustamente said:

Streveler playing pre season tonight on the NFL network 

This Game 12 24 50.0 107 4.5

o td

no int.

reddit cardinal fans down on strev.

I watched it for a minute.... looks similar to when he played for bombers. not sure he can see whats happening on d as quickly as he needs to.

thought the argos D was really fast, and all over the bombers O all game.

really good D.  easy to say how to fix the run game, but maybe their guys on the line outplayed ours.

if Arbuckle can play, they should be a good team.

easier to watch w.o. wilder.

Edited by Mark F