Week 2 Practice Notes & Discussions

M.O.A.B.

8 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Thought it was the head or neck. 

It looked to me like it was arm or shoulder… I was hoping it was a stinger, but obviously not.  He was on the sidelines in the 2nd half, helping get the secondary in position.  He was pretty animated, so hopefully it’s nothing serious.

24 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Thought it was the head or neck. 

Could be, watching the play in full speed from the TSN angle, very much looks like it could be a shoulder but he didn't get up favoring any particular area.  

It happened right below me so I had a different view on it... the screenshot below kinda shows what I saw.

Screenshot-2021-08-09-132226.png

37:45 mark of the video for the play in question: 

Andrew Harris RB Calf DNP      
Darvin Adams WR Shoulder DNP      
Ardarius Stewart WR Foot DNP      
Janarion Grant WR Ankle DNP      
Pat Neufeld OL Shoulder DNP      
Kyrie Wilson LB Hip Flexor DNP      
Les Maruo LB Head LIMITED      
Willie Jefferson DL Ankle/Head DNP      
Steven Richardson DL Foot DNP      
Jackson Jeffcoat DL Hip LIMITED      
Josh Johnson DB Head DNP

24 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Not too worried about Johnson.  He got torched on Hamilton's first drive and our D looked better once he went out.

Wouldn't mind giving some reps to the older Hallett and keeping Alexander at SAM.

Yeah johnson was meh our young guys were much better. Km hoping Alexander stays at sam and Darby goes to s with the Hallett boys rotating. 

I suspect a couple of those vets are on veteran days. Gotta keep their work load light between games the lines are sharp no rust get em rest where we can. 

Eli was really good in the heavy set too. That guy is ready to start and I think would start on every other team in the league. 

10 minutes ago, johnzo said:

my big Q is who are our import recs this week -- neither Nelson nor Bailey really took advantage of the opportunity they got with Adams out last week

Really depends on who gets healthy. Otherwise it'll be Nelson and Bailey again I'm sure. Not the end of the world. It was just one game.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2021/08/09/still-disbelief-child-shot

This story about bomber db demerio Houstons daughter being shot in the leg while sleeping in her Bed is heartbreaking. His daughter son and wife are now in Winnipeg and she's awaiting surgery to remove the bullet. 

They have a gofundme I'm donating to and I strongly recommend any one who can to do the same. 

16 hours ago, wbbfan said:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2021/08/09/still-disbelief-child-shot

This story about bomber db demerio Houstons daughter being shot in the leg while sleeping in her Bed is heartbreaking. His daughter son and wife are now in Winnipeg and she's awaiting surgery to remove the bullet. 

They have a gofundme I'm donating to and I strongly recommend any one who can to do the same. 

The gun violence in the US rose by some 50% during the Trump regime and has escalated again during the COVID crisis. Houston must feel relieved to have his wife and kids here and safe. winnipeg is not perfect but, thank God, we do not to fear this sort of thing every day like many Americans.