Week 2 Practice Notes & Discussions

M.O.A.B.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

**** these assholes signing every single FA available regardless of any rules......let's beat the **** out of them with a depleted roster just to shove it up their ass.

maybe they think their net losses overall can be deducted from the salary cap total?  will be interesting to see how many fans show up for their first game this season!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

From a purely "scientific experiment" standpoint, I'm curious how this site reacts to its first loss in about 2 years.....

Clearly we will have a 100 page thread arguing whether it's Nichols or plops fault. 🤣

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Maybe Kongbo can move inside?  Maybe Rose gets a shot?

Kongbo could probably move inside or move to wil in a pinch. Or he could come in at end and willy could go to wil. Even if they are just used as a Jack to pass rusher.  But they both have lber range. 

40 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

They  just added Ray to the 6 game cause Defensive Ends definitely need healthy fingers to play...no for real, they added him to the 6 game because he has a finger injury....he's a Defensive end. So using the 6 game is one strategy they're using.

Soft. 

6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Clearly we will have a 100 page thread arguing whether it's Nichols or plops fault. 🤣

Kongbo could probably move inside or move to wil in a pinch. Or he could come in at end and willy could go to wil. Even if they are just used as a Jack to pass rusher.  But they both have lber range. 

Soft. 

Very, very nice to have options, particularly when those options are going to confuse the spit out of the opposition. I hope that it doesn't confuse our side.

5 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Mildly intoxicating, refreshing when served ice cold. 

disagree with extreme prejudice, this beer isn't good cold, hot, warm, frozen, or boiled. 

6 hours ago, Bombers9256 said:

Anyone know anything about Miller?

dont feel bad new person..... wish I new something about him so I could answer your question.

we are all writers for Comedy Central, who are also bomber fans!

Edited by Mark F

15 hours ago, Mark F said:

disagree with extreme prejudice, this beer isn't good cold, hot, warm, frozen, or boiled. 

dont feel bad new person..... wish I new something about him so I could answer your question.

we are all writers for Comedy Central, who are also bomber fans!

Love the humour!!! Hopefully Miller is cool and refreshing, with no hangover effects!