2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Good 'ol Nye picking the Alouettes over the Bombers this week in his Weekly Verbaldiarrheaor, errr i mean Weekly Predictor on cfl.ca. And ofcourse he's picking the Riders to win with 100% confidence against the Eskimos!

If MOS pulls a swerve and rests a bunch of 1's, then maybe.......but Montreal on their best day isn't as good as a mediocre Bombers team, IMO. 

I didn't think Holley would come back to the Stamps as he was embroiled in a dispute with GM John Hufnagel after the 2019 season when he refused to let him out of his contract to work out for any NFL teams. Holley & his agent were livid. Finally Huff relented but not until spring instead of December. Interestingly, Holley's brother is a receiver with the Stamps this season & has appeared in a few games as an injury replacement. 

5 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Good 'ol Nye picking the Alouettes over the Bombers this week in his Weekly Verbaldiarrheaor, errr i mean Weekly Predictor on cfl.ca. And ofcourse he's picking the Riders to win with 100% confidence against the Eskimos!

Nye is a POS. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

15 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Harris looked good briefly against the mighty Riders, so he MUST be awesome against the lucky Bombers. 

**** Hodge for choosing a BC rook over Alford...... Alford is CFL MOR in a walk. Yes I'm a homer, but the only award that shouldn't go to the Bombers is MO-ST, which would have been Dedmon on a walk before he got injured. Now it's a toss up and I'm honestly not sure who wins. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

**** Hodge for choosing a BC rook over Alford...... Alford is CFL MOR in a walk. Yes I'm a homer, but the only award that shouldn't go to the Bombers is MO-ST, which would have been Dedmon on a walk before he got injured. Now it's a toss up and I'm honestly not sure who wins. 

Williams has been very good and there's no way the voters will pick a Bomber. Williams is second overall in tackles. 

On 2021-11-03 at 10:14 AM, Brandon said:

Well it is possible that these guys both on Calgary and whoever on the Bombers have been vaccinated since the original report.  

The report just came out last week, and it indicated that the 5-6 players in Calgary have dug in their heels and will not get vaccinated. They have two weeks to change their minds or it is too late. 

10 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

The report just came out last week, and it indicated that the 5-6 players in Calgary have dug in their heels and will not get vaccinated. They have two weeks to change their minds or it is too late. 

Any indication who these players are? It is their private health information, but if they want to take such a principled stand then maybe they should put their names behind it. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Did you not read the 1st sentence of that tweet? Hodge DOES pick Alford, but thinks Williams will get it. 

19 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Any indication who these players are? It is their private health information, but if they want to take such a principled stand then maybe they should put their names behind it. 

No idea. Farhan simply states that there are 5-6 KEY Stampeder players who are unvaccinated and are refusing to get vaccinated. I don't agree that they need to put their names forward. The problem isn't them, they have the right to choose. Fans should be angry with the team for keeping them on knowing that they will be unable to play when it counts.

22 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I am confused by what happened to KSB in Saskatchewan. That kid seemed to be performing very well and was a favorite for ROY then bam....replaced by ham & eggers like Lenius and McInnis and riding the pine. Attitude? Locker room problem? Surely it can't be performance based.

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

I really dont get how people talk about maas, their wrs and all these issues involving their deep ball. CF tosses horrible deep balls, he's been missing guys by a mile. Their ol sucks. But it sucked in 19. He buys time with his feet and still misses down field. Teams have adjusted to what he does and have taken away his strength. He hasnt grown or adjusted at all.