2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

6 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

He was public enemy no. 1 in BC for so many years. I had an ancient uncle from Vancouver who hated Mosca more than Hitler due to the Willie Fleming hit. 

MORE than Hitler?! Didn’t know that was possible. 

13 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Mosca was promoting a book at the time, so there are rumours that this was staged. And neither player has ever confirmed or denied it when it has been brought up. 

Mosca was in a wheelchair & his mid 70's at the time. He took a nasty tumble when kapp decked him. There was legit bad feelings between the two. Book or no book.

On 2021-11-06 at 4:47 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Huff fell out of favour with Dave Dickenson about 3 weeks ago when he was a healthy scratch. Then they brought him back last game. Stamps have a bye week & he was cut. 

Huff has 998 yards in 19 games. This has gotta be a vax, or locker room issue. Can't be SMS because at this stage of the season veteran contracts are now guaranteed I believe.

Edited by GCn20

34 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It was legit... Kapp confronts Mosca after the late hit on Willie Fleming in the 63 Grey Cup.

eb263afc83735c0a52bc5aaacc49b3b2.jpg

This is a great photo. Two great competitors having a moment. “68” no logo on the hat. Who wears face masks like that any more. Classic Filthy uni’s from wet turf, cleats that will rip apart a trash can. 
Speedy, is that pic from your own collection? 

39 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

This is a great photo. Two great competitors having a moment. “68” no logo on the hat. Who wears face masks like that any more. Classic Filthy uni’s from wet turf, cleats that will rip apart a trash can. 
Speedy, is that pic from your own collection? 

No, from the Internet. It is very dramatic. You can see the anger in Joe Kapp while Mosca looks subdued seemingly knowing Kapp isn't wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Brendan McGuire has to be the worst contributor on 3DN.That is saying something.

Just useless fan boy article after useless fan boy article.

Other than catching three onside kicks, what has Duke actually accomplished? The Riders passing attack is as god awful as it has always been.

I used to like Fajardo as the backup before. Thought he was streveler light... not as good or skilled but could design some gadget plays around him. NEVER thought he'd be a starter 

Actually let's clarify... not at all reminded me of streveler but using the comparison cuz they both just ran the ball. Not much passing. Strev in his short time here gradually got better at passing.. fajjna has not 

Edited by Goalie

10 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Huff has 998 yards in 19 games. This has gotta be a vax, or locker room issue. Can't be SMS because at this stage of the season veteran contracts are now guaranteed I believe.

The pbp for the Stamps Mark Stephen as well as Danny Austin who covers the team for the Calgary Herald & Sun both say it was salary related. Not Covid related due to a lack of vaccinations. They both said Huff was fully vaccinated. I just think Dickenson was unhappy with him. Perhaps he was dogging it at practice. Apparently, the decision to release Huff was all Dickenson's. I know that Huff was in his doghouse.