2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

48 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Never ceases to amaze me what fans here get offended by. Bombers do the same thing by including a playoff ticket in the season ticket package. It’s good business to get fans to invest, and then offer a discount off of a season ticket package if the game doesn’t come to pass. 

Offended? Or laughing at? 

****, this **** from you is exhausting.

I don't think for a second the Riders are doing anything wrong here. Sell the tickets you can and hope, with the odds in your favour, that it works out. Pandemic has hurt all teams. 

Back office taking care of finances, while the team takes care of the rest. 

Shoot your shot. 

8 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't think for a second the Riders are doing anything wrong here. Sell the tickets you can and hope, with the odds in your favour, that it works out. Pandemic has hurt all teams. 

Back office taking care of finances, while the team takes care of the rest. 

Shoot your shot. 

Agree

13 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Edmonton got jobbed.

And now they get to play 2 more games this week that mean nothing and have to travel from Vancouver to Toronto to do it. 

Edmonton got jobbed in the game, but they jobbed themselves schedule wise.  They're lucky to even get to play the game against Toronto (though at this point it doesn't really matter because they're out of the playoffs).

1 hour ago, Sard said:

Edmonton got jobbed in the game, but they jobbed themselves schedule wise.  They're lucky to even get to play the game against Toronto (though at this point it doesn't really matter because they're out of the playoffs).

Still sucks. Particularly for the guys on the team that did what they could to avoid it.

But, yes, the team as a whole made their bed.

3 games in 7 days and traveling across country is unheard of. 

They are going to be in a lot of pain. 

13 hours ago, Sard said:

so you're saying they should've got jabbed to avoid getting jobbed...

26 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

It is like taking the worst posts on RF and making an article out of them.

Qft

If Cody is Jesus sprinkles then the Bombers are a legionaire with a spear.

One more game this year for cf against our defence might make an atheist out of him. 

I hate how 3dn panders to the riders. Even when they suck. It's sickening. 

The 'sprinkles' must have been in the form of a pain killing 'shot' the way the Dukes' leg was bent backwards...I'd be very surprised if he's a 100 percent the rest of the year....He may need a lot of 'sprinkles'

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Qft

If Cody is Jesus sprinkles then the Bombers are a legionaire with a spear.

One more game this year for cf against our defence might make an atheist out of him. 

I hate how 3dn panders to the riders. Even when they suck. It's sickening. 

3rd. down articles it appears, originates and is edited in the riders offices.....therefore the slant

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

The 'sprinkles' must have been in the form of a pain killing 'shot' the way the Dukes' leg was bent backwards...I'd be very surprised if he's a 100 percent the rest of the year....He may need a lot of 'sprinkles'

Lucky for them that Williams can't get any slower than he already looked. "go be tall and hope they don't cover you" seems to be the only plays he has anyway. 

On 2021-11-13 at 9:47 AM, JCon said:

No, you pay for the ticket and carry that playoff ticket over until you use it. 

No one sells tickets beforehand because you have to deal with the logistics of returning all the money. 

Riders are confident and are taking a chance. 

I mean, end of the day its just so the club can retain ~$100 of your money early. Lots of clubs do it now as a means to better manage cash flow

Hey if Rider fans are dumb enough to pay for pixie dust, jesus sprinkles, and magic beans then all the power to the Rider club for getting them to do it.

41 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Lucky for them that Williams can't get any slower than he already looked. "go be tall and hope they don't cover you" seems to be the only plays he has anyway. 

Pretty much. They are stoking Duke up pretty good but Edmonton's secondary is pretty poor.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

If they shoot him up with ac Leonard juice he could possibly kick it up into Jamie Stoddard gear. Other wise he's gonna have to be happy with wade Miller time. 

Edited by wbbfan