107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

In fact, cjob won't even be broadcasting the feed. TSN 1290 will have the feed of TSNs national radiocast. That's a real shame and if I worked for Corus Winnipeg I'd be ready to kill someone. 

You and I need to have a talk some time about freedom of speech. I'm a big fan of it and I suspect you are to. Being a professional I bet you have some interesting takes on the topic.

I'm not a fan of Corus radio.

3 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Honestly who cares what that echo chamber of 600 cares? CRF and the other "big" mod has created such a neat little tribe of followers. 

Its really fascinating and comical to read what goes on there. 

Couldn't have explained that place better myself! I started to post there because most of my interactions with Rider fans in person have actually been pretty good and thought I could talk football there, boy was I wrong! There is something about the Internet and Rider fans that seem to make them intolerable. 

2 minutes ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Couldn't have explained that place better myself! I started to post there because most of my interactions with Rider fans in person have actually been pretty good and thought I could talk football there, boy was I wrong! There is something about the Internet and Rider fans that seem to make them intolerable. 

I have to agree... last year the night before the Banjo Bowl I was at The Keg having dinner some friends and a whole table of Rider fans came in and were seated next to us... one of the guys I was dining with was Poop and one of the Rider fans recognized him and engaged all of us in conversation... they were very cordial and had nothing but nice things to say about the game and the Bombers... you can't, or maybe shouldn't, hold the sins of a small group of idiots against the whole of the group... I guess... on second thought... eff the Riders! lol...

Ok ITS GAME DAY, let’s get this done boys and girls! Please let it be Christmas Day at a whole other new level! A level that I haven’t experienced since I have been a season ticket holder (1997).  I need a championship so I can go blow a bunch of money on merchandise for my rec room and as such!

I have a good feeling about it.

GO BOMBERS GO

13 hours ago, Tracker said:

A couple of thoughts- actually one kvetch and a suggestion: Geoff Gray has contributed more to the success of the Bombers this year than Hecht who has been a liability more often than not. So boo to the choice to start Hecht over Gray. Bob  has been far and away the best PBP guy that Winnipeg has ever had, and maybe the best ever in    the CFL. It would be utterly classy for the CFL to allow him to call the TV telecast of a Grey Cup game before he retires.

He has before.. when the league had the CFN network..I believe he and Lumsden called the 88 cup from ottawa between Wpg and BC

22 hours ago, BBRT said:

Can not help but agree! Really is upsetting me that I have to fly out to the "Excited States" tomorrow around noon time here in Calgary. Our company has 4 tickets and I would have gotten 2 of them but had to give them up! I will be in Denver prior to the game starting but doubt I will be able to pick it up on any of the channels in the Hotel (Marriott has poor selection of channels if memory serves me correctly). And it Sunday so every channel will have NFL on I would think.

In any event taping the game and will watch just as soon as I can get back home.

Best of luck to the Bombers - Hope they pull this one out for all the long time fans in the Peg!

Try ESPN2  they had the western final last week ( I watched the Bombers glorious victory from Disney World )

20 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I don’t know if this has already been mentioned.  I think it was Steve Simmons who wrote an article in the Sun where he says that Harris shouldn’t have been allowed to play in the post season because of the positive drug test. 

Seriously?

Simmons is a laughing stock among the media. He is looked upon as a joke & he is. 

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hall & O'Shea are seriously not thinking about starting & playing Hecht at safety after the way our secondary has played in the playoffs??? Are they???

Asked and answered about 2 pages ago. Just a roster move. Alexander is the safety.