107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Hmmm ya that's a shame. I didn't think TSNs power extended to radio... I thought they only had rights over TV. Curious why the league would allow that when the majority of CFL radio rights holders AREN'T TSN stations... 

HAM station is good but Toronto station, the supposed flagship, won't even send team to broadcast road games (they play the TV audio). Rest of TOR radio is Roger's Empire which refuse to even report the scores.

Being a CFL fan down here ain't easy.

7 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

evidently Bighill isn't very well liked on this team... no team mate that liked you would let you go out on the field looking like that if there was even the slightest chance of a picture being taken, let alone posted on twitter... lol

what is up with those shorts?  that's a whole lot of look he has going on there...  lol... 

Whoah......now that's a look....Bighill saying...stick with me guys...win this next one and I'll have you guys fartin' through velvet in a BIG way........what a character

Can not help but agree! Really is upsetting me that I have to fly out to the "Excited States" tomorrow around noon time here in Calgary. Our company has 4 tickets and I would have gotten 2 of them but had to give them up! I will be in Denver prior to the game starting but doubt I will be able to pick it up on any of the channels in the Hotel (Marriott has poor selection of channels if memory serves me correctly). And it Sunday so every channel will have NFL on I would think.

In any event taping the game and will watch just as soon as I can get back home.

Best of luck to the Bombers - Hope they pull this one out for all the long time fans in the Peg!

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Closed circuit to TSN: We know who this overrated dummy is. We don't need a segment on cry baby (defensive back) Simoni Lawrence

Trying to figure out how they put together a highlight pack for him and there were no intent to injure's in there..... 

6 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Can not help but agree! Really is upsetting me that I have to fly out to the "Excited States" tomorrow around noon time here in Calgary. Our company has 4 tickets and I would have gotten 2 of them but had to give them up! I will be in Denver prior to the game starting but doubt I will be able to pick it up on any of the channels in the Hotel (Marriott has poor selection of channels if memory serves me correctly). And it Sunday so every channel will have NFL on I would think.

In any event taping the game and will watch just as soon as I can get back home.

Best of luck to the Bombers - Hope they pull this one out for all the long time fans in the Peg!

Every hotel carries ESPN, at least every one that I've stayed at, and if they have ESPN they generally carry ESPN2 as well, which is the channel that it's on here so you should be good to go...

Just now, BBRT said:

I was able to get the WSF in CAESARS PALACE last sunday. If we could make that happen, you'll be able to find this game.

Also drunkenly yelled "lets go bombers!" to every knob that thinks it's a good idea to wear their Riders jerseys to concerts/other sporting events etc. 

Edited by Dr Zaius

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Hmmm ya that's a shame. I didn't think TSNs power extended to radio... I thought they only had rights over TV. Curious why the league would allow that when the majority of CFL radio rights holders AREN'T TSN stations... 

Does this mean Bob Irving will not be calling the game on CJOB?

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

In fact, cjob won't even be broadcasting the feed. TSN 1290 will have the feed of TSNs national radiocast. That's a real shame and if I worked for Corus Winnipeg I'd be ready to kill someone. 

that is complete crap. Nice reward to Bob Irving and the other guys that do games.

Can't really call what Black does "play by play"

Having him on, for me, is an annoyance at best.

so it's going to be a sound free game for me.

Edited by Mark F