You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.

TrueBlue4ever

23 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Only error in the game by Wpg was getting sucked in on the fake punt.

I think sniffed it out and saw the fake, they just got pulled in a lot of different directions...

Most of the motion went to the left and then they did a counter to the right and sealed off the right blocker. The fact that they only got a few yards and not a td was pretty impressive.

26 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Only error in the game by Wpg was getting sucked in on the fake punt.

Yeah and to be fair, that play was drawn up very well. Field goal formation, switch to short onside punt look, with one blocker (tasker) pulling the opposite way. Just a really good fake.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

First offensive play was a jet sweep to Janarion Grant.....my eyebrows were raised and I said "the balls on Lapo to go for that on the first ******* play..." 

Somewhere out in the nether regions of the Land of Unhireable Coaches, Mike Kelly is sipping his coffee saying "See I told you".

7 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think sniffed it out and saw the fake, they just got pulled in a lot of different directions...

Most of the motion went to the left and then they did a counter to the right and sealed off the right blocker. The fact that they only got a few yards and not a td was pretty impressive.

It was so slow developing pre-snap I was yelling "timeout" at the screen.

Not sure how to feel about Lapo. I don't love the passive plays when leading, but how much of that was execution? I feel that Nichols propensity to check the ball down and play it safe definitely hampered drives. I don't think there is any question that once Collaros came in we were a better offense. Collaros's ability to extend plays and throw the deep ball opened up Harris and the run game so well. 

For me if it came down to it (obviously it wont) , I'd much rather have Lapo going forward then Nichols. Give Lapo a guy like Masoli or Bo Levi AND the best RB in the league and the offense would be unstoppable! 

On 2019-11-26 at 3:34 PM, Noeller said:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh........... I would imagine he's being tested like CRAZY after his suspension, right? Like, probably at least once a week...?

Some Rider clown on twitter suggested this grey cup win should come with an asterisk because of Harris... and he was serious 🤣😂😅

2 minutes ago, bearpants said:

No idea... he didn't deserve me bothering to find out who he is!

There are more than one of them repeating that line. I am sure it will be repeated for quite awhile.  Every time I see someone green using that line though, I can't help thinking that nobody on the current riders has ever been penalized for something similar ? 

Well, from the Rider point of view:

Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2019 Grey Cup Champions*******

One asterisk for Harris drug suspension
One asterisk for Farjardo injury
One asterisk for Mafia influence
One asterisk for crossbar
One asterisk for Streveler's drinking habits
One asterisk for Mike O'Shea's sideline fashion (shorts)
One asterisk for other teams in playoffs, not bringing their A game

Edited by do or die

5 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

There are more than one of them repeating that line. I am sure it will be repeated for quite awhile.  Every time I see someone green using that line though, I can't help thinking that nobody on the current riders has ever been penalized for something similar ? 

haha... we now have one simple response to all the rider idiots... #2013