The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Unfortunately the design is basically why I stay away. I'm almost always on my phone when I come on to the forums. Too bad I was hoping for a more mobile friendly lay out.

I assume they're still planning on updating it in the off season.

This was just about getting it up and running in time for Grey Cup.

20 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

the latest message from this morning...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /app/public/index.php:41 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /app/public/index.php on line 41

Ah, so they kept the old board software but moved it to a new install of an O/S (probably Linux based on the path separators) with a more-modern version of PHP (which now not only deprecates, but fatals on the outdated magic_quotes stuff).  If you guys say it's faster, they probably built a new box too with much faster guts.

Love it!  Ahhh.... back to normal life now.

However, I very much appreciate having a second outlet for Bomber talk, so I'll keep lurking around MBB here.  (Great... just doubled my daily Bomber time allotment.)  Much thanks to all who run this place!

30 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I went over there yesterday & some posters were saying they liked TEP better because it was busier than here. I went WTF? Busier than here? They discuss maybe 2 or 3 topics. This place is just as busy or busier than TEP. 

As someone who posts on both, my unbiased opinion is that TEP is busier than here.