Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

14 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Banjo Bowl is going to be nasty, O'Shea extremely upset over Rempel being taken out.

Jump to 0:58

https://www.tsn.ca/video/riders-close-out-labour-day-classic-win-over-bombers-on-final-drive~1768927

Blatant hit on Rempel. We rarely see O’Shea so upset, but he was justified.

I just saw that hit on our long snapper. Unreal. Not only was it blatant, but that it was missed by the officials is pathetic. And clearly from the reaction by the coach, he thinks it was intentional as well. I'm expecting a fine for sure, and would be really happy if the fine was in the form of a suspension.  

14 minutes ago, ddanger said:

I just saw that hit on our long snapper. Unreal. Not only was it blatant, but that it was missed by the officials is pathetic. And clearly from the reaction by the coach, he thinks it was intentional as well. I'm expecting a fine for sure, and would be really happy if the fine was in the form of a suspension.  

15 yard UR penalty at that time would have turned a punt into an easy FG from the Rider 35 as well.  I can understand if the play is not challengeable but it should have been flagged by the Command Center.

10 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Banjo Bowl is going to be nasty,

Looked like O'Shea was pointing at Dickensen.

shows you how completely shitty that ref crew was yesterday.  O'Shea restrained by his own staff. He's never like that.

Refs did a very good job of ruining a football game.

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

15 yard UR penalty at that time would have turned a punt into an easy FG from the Rider 35 as well.  I can understand if the play is not challengeable but it should have been flagged by the Command Center.

Absolutely!! The command centre constantly seems to be interfering with the calls on the field ( which I fine to be demeaning to the officials ) and to not have that play reviewed and called back is brutal.

21 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Looked like O'Shea was pointing at Dickensen.

shows you how completely shitty that ref crew was yesterday.  O'Shea restrained by his own staff. He's never like that.

Refs did a very good job of ruining a football game.

There's probably no coach in the league that could take Osh in a fight, but I'd particularly like to see him go a couple rounds with CD.... 

33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

There's probably no coach in the league that could take Osh in a fight, but I'd particularly like to see him go a couple rounds with CD.... 

Claybrooks might get him just on size but other than that. I'd pay money to watch MOS beat the snot out of both Dickenson brothers.

15 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Claybrooks might get him just on size but other than that. I'd pay money to watch MOS beat the snot out of both Dickenson brothers.

Claybrooks is diabetic tho so he would need his insulin.( my family has a history of diabetes, im not makin fun) 

Edited by Goalie

I have rarely seen Mike O as livid as he was on that obvious cheap shot that took out Rempel....Sure as hell looked planned to me and if that's the way the riders want to play it...watch out in the banjo...Riders better be watching all angles for angry Bombers cuz even up time is around the corner..That injury to our long snapper was the most blatant non-call I've seen all year...What the hell good is the eye in the sky when they miss that kind of blatant attempt to injure...Might as well scrap it and close the eye lids on the 'eye in the sky' for good  cuz they were sure blind on that one