Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Well it's official.. the geniuses at CFL determined the hit on Rempel was not dirty and therefore no further discipline is warranted.    Also forum favourite and soon to be pulitzer prize winner Paul Friesen says O'Shea was off base for yelling at Dickenson.

I'd use this as bulletin board material and smack the living crap out of the Riders this saturday.    I have never ever wanted to win a game so badly like I do on Saturday now.

Well... I reckon the Bombers will get their brand of retribution out there. I for one... hope they kick the ever loving **** outta those lowly ***** and stick that chain up their collective arses. 

As long as the coordinators get their heads outta their asses the Bombers will win the Banjo Bowl. I don't care what their record says, nothing the Riders did was impressive on Labour day. Couple gift ints and the soft prevent D to end it and a horsecrap game plan in the first quarter that let the Riders get a lead. Won't happen again, especially with some friendly crowd noise to help the D out. 

Agreed...as said all along they ain't an impressive squad record even at 7-3

They now hit their tough portion of schedule even though they have bc and Toronto again..not a team to be worried about come playoffs

I'm more concerned with Cgy and Edm come november

20 minutes ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

Unfortunately Lake Winnipeg, at least in the Grand Beach area, has a poisonous algae bloom situation right now. Between that and the Zebra Mussels I wouldn't recommend swimming in it even if the weather was ideal.

Poisonous algae bloom vs Zebra mussels. Battle of the ages! 

2 hours ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

Unfortunately Lake Winnipeg, at least in the Grand Beach area, has a poisonous algae bloom situation right now. Between that and the Zebra Mussels I wouldn't recommend swimming in it even if the weather was ideal.

A couple of years ago, I took my dog to the off-leash beach area at Winnipeg Beach and played fetch with her by throwing her ball into the water. A couple of days later, she got very sick and nearly died. The vet said that it was probably because she ingested either algae or ecoli. So, we are not doing that again, and it sucks because she really really loved the game.

we're way WAY off topic, but one side of my family has a cabin at Victoria Beach and the other side has a cabin at Belair, and it's been hit or miss this summer. There's days where it is green like a swamp, and there's days when it's pretty clear. A lot of it has to do with which way the wind is blowing, but there's no question that Lake Winnipeg is in really big trouble....

Just now, Noeller said:

we're way WAY off topic, but one side of my family has a cabin at Victoria Beach and the other side has a cabin at Belair, and it's been hit or miss this summer. There's days where it is green like a swamp, and there's days when it's pretty clear. A lot of it has to do with which way the wind is blowing, but there's no question that Lake Winnipeg is in really big trouble....

Green like a swamp? I would say, we are on topic.