Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

This isn't a trap game. They had a bye week 2.

Trap game is mid-season talk. 

On top of that, trap games are, I would say on the road at least 70℅ of the time.  And they usually happen against teams who know they're bad but have a measure of pride they still believe in.  None of those are the case for this Toronto team.

7 hours ago, Booch said:

I am not a supporter of ever running up a score on a team but I think in this game we kinda need to...or should just to show that we are a team to be feared..anything short of a 3 score win I think would be disappointing 

You're right! Running up the score like Hamilton did shows poor sportsmanship.  Of course there is always an exception. When the guys across the line look like slime all bets are off...

35 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

All I want is for the Bombers to come out & play hard against the Argos. Not be cocky or overconfident. Just hit the field & get the job done.

Should we read anything into the fact that this is O'Shea's Alma Mater? I don't think so but wondered what y'all thought.

2 minutes ago, LeBird said:

You're right! Running up the score like Hamilton did shows poor sportsmanship.  Of course there is always an exception. When the guys across the line look like slime all bets are off...

Green slime? Agree.

8 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

On top of that, trap games are, I would say on the road at least 70℅ of the time.  And they usually happen against teams who know they're bad but have a measure of pride they still believe in.  None of those are the case for this Toronto team.

If the other team has no pride its even more trappy

I like TO a lot more with MBT than James Franklin. But yeah, they have no chance against the Bombers. The battle in the trenches is firmly in the Bombers' favour on both sides.

But it's the CFL so you never know. Argos have looked better every week but that also may have been the strength of competition going down.

9 hours ago, J5V said:

Should we read anything into the fact that this is O'Shea's Alma Mater? I don't think so but wondered what y'all thought.

If that was Milanovich on the other side I'd say that might have some weight, and you'd see hand-offs up the middle all second half but I don't think there is any loyalty/compassion left for this current crew.  

6 minutes ago, Uncle Bill said:

On Saturday morning I watched SportsNet Central hoping to see the Bomber highlights. They spent the entire hour on the kawhi defection. 

The Kahwi fest finished me off, wacthing, or listening to anything in sports media, other than Bombers, of which there is  very little.

This is not a trap game, but it will probably be so one sided as to be boring.

Edited by Mark F

19 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I can’t get over this feeling like this could be a trap game. I’m sure O’Shea won’t let his guys be too over confident.

Will be okay as long as MOS does not challenge something the Command Center just looked at 🙄