2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

He did, just not in a dogs age. 

Im kind of surprised pinball is again stepping into the argos front office. I always thought more of him as a coach then a scout. 

Im betting since pinball isnt the coach and they have established the top half of the regime, they will target MoS as their primary target in the off season.

I really think that if you are gonna go with Masoli, you gotta use a hamilton heavy style of offense. I dont see him doing well in a traditional cfl offense. 

Who knows what kind of offense theyll run. Will have completely new staff and philosophy. 

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

Shoot me. 

You just get the sense that ZC's playing career is over with his concussion and injury history. To me it makes no sense to trade for him.  I wouldn't want to take that baggage on. 

I would hope for his long term health ZC will be the next Buck Pierce and move into QB coaching sooner than later.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

You just get the sense that ZC's playing career is over with his concussion and injury history. To me it makes no sense to trade for him.  I wouldn't want to take that baggage on. 

I would hope for his long term health ZC will be the next Buck Pierce and move into QB coaching sooner than later.

I mean, it's two weeks plus a playoff game, assuming he wouldn't dress this week. You're not taking on too much but why? 

23 minutes ago, Zontar said:

"Let's think about Glenn"

"Collaros? ? That's desperate!!"

Same people ?

2 very different levels of desperation. Its like going from, old but serviceable to defiling that cactus seems like a good idea...

If trade for collaros im cancelling my season tickets next year, and going back to listening to the games on OB cant watch that. 🤢

3 minutes ago, pigseye said:

One blind side hit like last game and Collaros career is done. 

That blind side hit came more then a year ago. His career is the walking dead. Its over, but he still lingers around. 

7 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I'd be nervous about getting Collaros too. The Riders should have never signed him this year and they were absolutely ecstatic when the Argos traded for him.

Having said that, can he last 3 games     (maybe starting the final game) and 1-3 playoff games??? He's still a better choice than Franklin...

No he cant last 3 games. Little on be productive in those games. He is the worst choice available. 

Doing something to help with our QB situation is good.  Doing something to be seen "doing something" isn't.

Collaros didn't even last a full series with the Riders, so there's serious doubts in my mind  if we're expecting him to last a few games plus the playoffs.  One good contact with the field surface and we're out a QB plus whatever assets we traded away.  Unless the Argo's are willing to take a small bag of old kicking tees, I'd pass.