Thanksgiving Football

Atomic

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

He panics immediately, constantly runs backwards and throws off his back foot a lot.

Pipkin looked better in the same offense.

Free-lancing only goes so far, Manziel is either too stupid to learn the playbook or he's relied on winging it for so long he doesn't know how else to attack a D.

BLM - 20/34 58.8% 199 0 TD 3 int. 39 longest

JM - 17/28 60.7% 240 01int. 52 longest

So, who’s the stinker in this one?

Montreal gave up 6 sacks in this game. Calgary gave up 3

GAME NOTES - before the game:

Montreal 5+ Sacks Last 4 games: The Alouettes have now allowed 5 or more Sacks in each of the last 4 games - the first time in all of their club history that any Montreal team has done so. The last time Montreal allowed 5+ Sacks in 3 games in a row was back in 1986. The last CFL to allow 5+ Sacks in 4 or more consecutive games was Winnipeg in 1996.
 Montreal 53 Sacks Allowed: The Alouettes have allowed the most QB Sacks in the CFL with 53 and are on pace for 68. That would match the most (68 in 2007) that they given up since 1986 (75).

1 minute ago, blueingreenland said:

Really like Jim Barker on the panel.

Stegall, Dunigan, Barker is the best panel I've seen.

They look to be phasing out Jock Climie which is no big loss. Don't think much of Davis Sanchez on the panel. He does good work with Brodie Lawson on CFL.ca. That's where he should stay. 

Reilly think is nicked and has been for a bit..the interception was an off throw and some of his misses make you wonder..just doesnt seem right.

I hate the sask tire pumping too..saying and showing the Zack attack bs where he is 6-1 in last 7 games...barely throwing over 60 percent..6 TDs to 8 int's and averaging about 240 yards a game..like really? 

Just shows how lucky and flukey their wins have been and it wont sustain them..even this game..pathetic offense again working against a sappy edm defence 

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Reilly think is nicked and has been for a bit..the interception was an off throw and some of his misses make you wonder..just doesnt seem right.

I hate the sask tire pumping too..saying and showing the Zack attack bs where he is 6-1 in last 7 games...barely throwing over 60 percent..6 TDs to 8 int's and averaging about 240 yards a game..like really? 

Just shows how lucky and flukey their wins have been and it wont sustain them..even this game..pathetic offense again working against a sappy edm defence 

TSN always does that. Pumping Riders tire.

47 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I can't imagine how much $$$ it would take to pry Mitchell out of Calgary as he is extremely close to Dickenson. 

Yes, BLM will stay in Calgary and the only other place I could see Reilly going is B.C.

My hope (and maybe best possibility for us) is that Nichols and Shreveler play out their contracts next year and then Nichols backs up Shreveler for a couple of years after that.