Thanksgiving Football

Atomic

5 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Did I mention anything about the Riders?

Stamps are better than riders.

Stamps are better than bombers.

Riders are better than bombers.

Until your record is better then the Riders that's the way it stays.

Yep, typical Rider troll. Thinks people care about his team so he comes here where we don't.

The Riders have to stop relying on their D to save their butt. I had to laugh when homer Suitor was commenting Zack was looking like he did in ‘15. He is far from that form. He isn’t getting much help though. Edmonton’s OL is brutal and Reilly is playing like Matt did in the Bomber’s losing streak. Lots of forcing the ball.

23 minutes ago, Dragon37 said:

The Riders have to stop relying on their D to save their butt. I had to laugh when homer Suitor was commenting Zack was looking like he did in ‘15. He is far from that form. He isn’t getting much help though. Edmonton’s OL is brutal and Reilly is playing like Matt did in the Bomber’s losing streak. Lots of forcing the ball.

Really think Reilly is pretty banged up. This OL is not helping him at all. Still all in all if he does not throw that interception to Jefferson they win IMHO. I think Edmonton will be easier to beat that the Riders in Regina if it comes to that for us.

5 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Really think Reilly is pretty banged up. This OL is not helping him at all. Still all in all if he does not throw that interception to Jefferson they win IMHO. I think Edmonton will be easier to beat that the Riders in Regina if it comes to that for us.

Edmonton not gonna make it. They arent good. The duck and Chuck O has been figured out. 

10 minutes ago, BBRT said:

The Esks can’t get 2nd, I don’t think and thus right now the road to GC is through Saskatchewan right now. I’m okay with that. Though I agree I would rather face Edmonton.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

I'm still cheering for the crossover... it so much easier path to the Grey Cup... 

Because Western teams have such a great record in the cross-over. There is no way in heck I wanna go through Ottawa and Hamilton. No thanks.

2 minutes ago, Dragon37 said:

Because Western teams have such a great record in the cross-over. There is no way in heck I wanna go through Ottawa and Hamilton. No thanks.

Remind me about the 'dominant' Western teams' record has worked out for them in the last ten years of Grey Cups...?

3 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

The Esks or BC will probably crossover - the East will make short work of them. 

I'm not sure Esks will even make the playoffs...  Jason Maas' postgame interview was scary - he sounds lost...  'if receivers run their routes, we win'...  

Makes me appreciate Osh actually.

Just now, Floyd said:

I'm not sure Esks will even make the playoffs...  Jason Maas' postgame interview was scary - he sounds lost...  'if receivers run their routes, we win'...  

Makes me appreciate Osh actually.

They may not. But with the correct call, they win today. 

2 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

They may not. But with the correct call, they win today. 

Meh... I'd say that was borderline - I still agree but in the end they didn't win.... and I'm not sure they win another game this year...  they should have been in control of that game

Maas seems to have destroyed Reilly - its as simple as that...  something is wrong in Eskieland

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Meh... I'd say that was borderline - I still agree but in the end they didn't win.... and I'm not sure they win another game this year...  they should have been in control of that game

Maas seems to have destroyed Reilly - its as simple as that...  something is wrong in Eskieland

They've taken away the deep ball to Duke Williams without Derell Walker. If he gets back in time for the playoffs it should start working again. 

44 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Manziel will never be a legit CFL starting QB. 

Stamps first win in Montreal since 2013. 

Riders got away with a brutal headshot there. Yikes. 

As much as I hate the Riders I saw it different. Thought it was too close to call. Jefferson is a beast. Guy you hate but would gladly take on your team.

9 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They've taken away the deep ball to Duke Williams without Derell Walker. If he gets back in time for the playoffs it should start working again. 

Maybe... but that OL looks like a mess - much bigger problem than Walker...

Basically they have Bond and no one else... the right side is a mess

2 hours ago, TheBandit said:

Lol a beat up Stamps team. You're literally delusional man. The stamps are a much better team than your Bombers.

It takes a special kind of stupid to argue that the Stamps aren't beat up, have you seen their receiver depth? That impacts any team no matter how good they are.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Edmonton not gonna make it. They arent good. The duck and Chuck O has been figured out. 

Reilly is simply showing the effects of getting the **** kicked out of him for the last few years. Could see over the summer he was slowing down and now after even .ore punishment he is hurting bad out there. Just goes to show how paramount it is to protect a qb.

2 hours ago, Dragon37 said:

The Esks can’t get 2nd, I don’t think and thus right now the road to GC is through Saskatchewan right now. I’m okay with that. Though I agree I would rather face Edmonton.

Seeing Jones screaming and pumping up his D as they slaughtered Edms Oline and pummeled Reilly was intimidating. I don't want to play that D right now.