Thanksgiving Football

Atomic

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Not a good free agency year for Reilly...  I could see Sunderland trading his rights for someone off-season...  unless he wakes up and fires Maas.

Hmm ... you've got me wondering what Reilly would look like behind our Oline. 

The Reilly hit should have been RTP.

I really don’t understand the waffling. A helmet to helmet hit used to be automatic.

What’s changed?

I’ve seen hand slaps on helmets called for RTP. 

Evans slams on Reilly with his full weight..something I thought they were trying to get out of the game..

Damn shame really. 

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

It takes a special kind of stupid to argue that the Stamps aren't beat up, have you seen their receiver depth? That impacts any team no matter how good they are.

They  have multiple weeks before playoffs start. You’re absolutely delusional if you think you’re going to get past the Stamp. Your team has 3 games left and frankly I see your only win being against the Riders next weekend and that’s it. Guess you’ll see.

43 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

They  have multiple weeks before playoffs start. You’re absolutely delusional if you think you’re going to get past the Stamp. Your team has 3 games left and frankly I see your only win being against the Riders next weekend and that’s it. Guess you’ll see.

The riders were sooo lucky that the refs gave them so many missed calls... That missed RTP on Reilly really was lucky, otherwise the eskies would have won.

Man those riders are so ******* lucky- luckiest 10 and 7 team ever! That luck is going to run out soon.

8 hours ago, J5V said:

Seeing Jones screaming and pumping up his D as they slaughtered Edms Oline and pummeled Reilly was intimidating. I don't want to play that D right now.

Our D held the Esks to fewer yards passing & rushing, and did it in their home stadium. In the Riders prior four games, they gave up an average of nearly 30 pts/gm playing against Mtl, TO, Ottawa, & us. Hughes has two sacks in the last five games, and they came against the two worst OL's in the league.

They're good for sure, but I don't think they've been dominant lately.

their defense isn't as good as people like to think...sue they won the game with a pick 6 but really....can't rely on that basically for what..4-5 wins this year forever...it won't last and with that pathetic offence...come play-offs and crunch time it won't sustain.

With Edmonton's swoon right now, you know B.C is looking to go throttle the Riders to pass the Schmoes...I highly doubt they beat us at home again and Cgy I am sure wants to send a playoff message to them as well...they have 3 tough games and could lose out....we win out...well guess whee the WSF is?

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

their defense isn't as good as people like to think...sue they won the game with a pick 6 but really....can't rely on that basically for what..4-5 wins this year forever...it won't last and with that pathetic offence...come play-offs and crunch time it won't sustain.

With Edmonton's swoon right now, you know B.C is looking to go throttle the Riders to pass the Schmoes...I highly doubt they beat us at home again and Cgy I am sure wants to send a playoff message to them as well...they have 3 tough games and could lose out....we win out...well guess whee the WSF is?

The Bombers won their last 2 Cups with dominant defence and average or below average offence that didn’t turn over the ball. It’s fall playoff time....injuries and weather and defence becomes a major factor in the final weeks.

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Maybe he goes to your team as the OC next season?  

Claybrooks goes to Edmonton to coach?

Maas wasn't a bad OC. He can't handle being in charge of the whole team.  He just can't control his emotions enough. He might be your OC if Lapo goes to coach the Lions.  Could definitely be some juggling around the league with coaches. I would welcome Gainer to be our OC next year, but alas Macadoo will have the job as long as Chris Jones is running the show

Just now, Floyd said:

He was all over the place - mostly blaming receivers running the wrong routes - but he sounded lost

Losing that fight to a Gatorade container broke his spirits I think...

I had to work so I missed most of the game. Did he go ballistic on Gatorade bucket? 

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

The riders were sooo lucky that the refs gave them so many missed calls... That missed RTP on Reilly really was lucky, otherwise the eskies would have won.

Man those riders are so ******* lucky- luckiest 10 and 7 team ever! That luck is going to run out soon.

10-5 get it right.

6 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I had to work so I missed most of the game. Did he go ballistic on Gatorade bucket? 

No - that time he did it a few games ago...  just a joke

He just sounded blah...  'If the receivers run their routes, then we win'

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

He knows he will be fired now.  Reality is setting in

I’m not sure he’ll be fired this off season. I think he’ll be given another season to turn it around. 

The only way I see him get fired is if the players mount a mutiny. There are rumours that his Schtick is getting old with the players.