BOMBERS -Playoffs - ESKIMOS Out

Mr Dee

Iknow that when I played if we had a guy or two who did some of the stuff they do...they'd have a talking to for sure by the vets/leaders...especially when elaborate celebrating for simple plays.

Mind you it seems to be the culture there and some of their leaders..or supposed ones in Jefferson..Gainey..Hughes..Jovon are the worst offenders...so I guess thats the norm there

20 hours ago, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner said:

I’m not sure if the Math works out that badly for SK.                     13 cost in 09 but full score 2013.      Bombers last happy dance way back in the 20th Century. 

You forgot the "1990" in your witty chirp, dildo.

27 years to catch up and the green machine hasn't even made it halfway. Four championships in 107 years... The definition of inept.

Edited by blue_gold_84
piss on the green machine

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

You forgot the "1990" in your witty chirp, dildo.

27 years to catch up and the green machine hasn't even made it halfway. Four championships in 107 years... The definition of inept.

Are you a Leaf's fan.  They were awesome too way back when

59 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

As the B.C. Lions prepare for their most crucial stretch of the season, offensive coordinator Jarious Jackson is building his game plan around Travis Lulay, a 35-year-old quarterback who returns to the lineup after separating his left shoulder four weeks ago. - Ed Willes

Seems like Lulay plans to die on the field some day. 

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Figures that a riders stankhole would be a leafs fan- makes sense. 

Take your stankhole OUTTA HERE!  you queef .

I'm a flyers fan.  I was asking if you guys were.  They lament about the good old days a lot, it makes them feel better about the present.  Same goes with the Habs and the Oilers

5 hours ago, Ripper said:

Are you a Leaf's fan.  They were awesome too way back when

Is that an actual question? Try punctuation next time.

And no, why would I be? There's a NHL team here in Winnipeg - a pretty good one. How's that professional hockey team in Regina doing?

But I digress. Congrats on winning two championships in that 27-year span. One against a daisy fresh rookie QB your team could only beat by a measly four points and the other where The Napkin Bandit mortgaged the team's future to get it.

At the end of the day, the Green Machine is still the most inept CFL franchise in Canadian history. But hey, at least it's "Canada's Team," the same idiotic moniker a certain fanbase in Toronto labelled its NHL team.

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Is that an actual question? Try punctuation next time.

And no, why would I be? There's a NHL team here in Winnipeg - a pretty good one. How's that professional hockey team in Regina doing?

But I digress. Congrats on winning two championships in that 27-year span. One against a daisy fresh rookie QB your team could only beat by a measly four points and the other where The Napkin Bandit mortgaged the team's future to get it.

At the end of the day, the Green Machine is still the most inept CFL franchise in Canadian history. But hey, at least it's "Canada's Team," the same idiotic moniker a certain fanbase in Toronto labelled its NHL team.

Its Canada's team because we have fans across the country, hands down the most popular team in the country.  Everyone knows it.  That's ok, you don't have to admit it. Keep up with your jokes.  There are a whole bunch of cities in the NHL the size of Regina that have NHL teams. The reason we don't have one must be because we are hillbillies, that sound about right? As you were.

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Its Canada's team because we have fans across the country, hands down the most popular team in the country.  Everyone knows it.  That's ok, you don't have to admit it. Keep up with your jokes.  There are a whole bunch of cities in the NHL the size of Regina that have NHL teams. The reason we don't have one must be because we are hillbillies, that sound about right? As you were.

The CFL isn't a popularity contest. A decade of moderate success and Rider Nation's collective humility went out the window and was replaced by conceited braggadocio and rampant homerism. And then the arrogant proclamation the Riders are "Canada's Team"... Comical. Maybe Rider Nation is "Canada's Fanbase" but that's about it. Hell, you greenies aren't even the loudest fans. Thanks, TSN.

I guess geography isn't your forte, either. What "whole bunch of cities" the size of Regina have NHL teams?

15 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Inbred... the more accurate term is inbred. Not all hillbillies are Inbred, but all riderfans are. The only people who call the riders "Canada's team" are riderfans- you can't give yourself a nickname. 

Besides, sure there are a lot of riderfans- but that's on account of a good amount of the stupid people in the world. 

So take solace with you sister-wife or daughter-aunt (i don't even know how that works) and just enjoy watching the riders implode in the playoffs.

riders Suck 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I'm a flyers fan.  I was asking if you guys were.  They lament about the good old days a lot, it makes them feel better about the present.  Same goes with the Habs and the Oilers

Since we're talking about hockey...  How about those Regina Pats...!!  Man, I wish we had a wicked team like that

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

every team has fans across the country...just seems like sask has more because once a youngin reaches age of majority there...they do all they can to get away...but kudos on them for supporting their hometown team...who has won the fewest cups in league history...and as a measure of team success...I'd take the grand total of things rather than cherry pick only certain era's

2nd most Grey Cup wins....most appearances...sounds a lot better than 4 championships in over 100 years, one of which would have evaporated if video review was in place at the time.........ouch!

You know what sounds bad booch? Not winning a game in the modern CFL league. Your team can't do it and I don't think has the team to do it this year either. Last year sure, but if you're luck you may hit the 30 or 40 year mark soon. In modern CFL that's sad. You're completely set up to win.