Manziel Signs With Tiger-Cats

Zontar

Masoli isn’t great. I’m sure he’s also going to have a very short leash now and the circus will be in town sooner rather than later with Manziel at the helm. 

From a Bombers perspective, id like us to make a deal for Vernon Adams. He’s relegated to third string in Hamilton now, and he showed he could play when he was in Montreal. 

Masoli is really good, Montreal would take him in a flash. Masolli holds the league record for consecutive completions.

Manziel.... from what I've read, has never shown that he can master a playbook.

Edited by Mark F

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It definitely will bring eyeballs to the CFL

Manziel if focused could be a good cfl qb....  I think his chances of NFL are pretty much toast.

quite a few American media people  think that if he does well in the CFL for a couple of years, he'll be back in the NFL. Think I heard Rodney Harrison said that.

Edited by Mark F

His partnership with Barstool sports is EQUALLY important to him playing pro football so that just shows where his mindsets at. Talented and exciting player but I didn’t see guys like Troy Smith who won the Heisman light up the CFL. He’s going to have to put the work in and compete against Masoli who has slowly gotten better and better each year. 

5 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

His partnership with Barstool sports is EQUALLY important to him playing pro football so that just shows where his mindsets at. Talented and exciting player but I didn’t see guys like Troy Smith who won the Heisman light up the CFL. He’s going to have to put the work in and compete against Masoli who has slowly gotten better and better each year. 

Exactly what I thought. Though I'm ok with it, but if I were a ticat fan/coach I'd be concerned. Barstool is huge, and will bring a lot of distraction for him. 

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Exactly what I thought. Though I'm ok with it, but if I were a ticat fan/coach I'd be concerned. Barstool is huge, and will bring a lot of distraction for him. 

I always thought the bar stool was what Dan'l Boone stepped on in the forest.

5 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Why would you wish ill on anyone?  I hope he does ok, except when he plays us of course.  Then I want him to wake up screaming "BIGHILL!" the morning after

I’m hoping for Okpalaugo to climb the ladder for an at-the-line INT just as Bighill pile drives Manziel cleanly...