Grey Cup: Calgary vs Toronto

JCon

1 hour ago, tracker said:

American pretend beer.

Along with Michelob it was Annheisers prestige brand at one time. Presto changeo made it a discount brand. Like budweiser and any miller product  dumb canadians think its good because its american culture.....thats what we do

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Nice half of football for Calgary'sThurman, but Wilder Jr. has done nothing for the Argos

I almost feel bad for the guy. As soon as the argos snap the ball the stamps are mashing the argos OL. No holes and guys in his face as soon as the ball touches his gut. BUT he isnt driving his legs at all. Hes been caught standing still almost every time. Needs to change his shoes find some traction and drive through tackles. The guy is a monster but is allowing him self to be made irrelevant.  He is the prototype of the back I would look for in the cfl. He can really punish ends n lbers. 

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I dunno if  it was bad sound but she kinda sounded like Miley Cyrus when Miley's just talking.

Still +1 for the skimpy outfit.

20+ years, hasnt aged, and still cant leave her un muted. If jeff reinbold rides into town on his bike i might lose my mind. 

Edited by wbbfan

Shania was dressed really weird but I love her music and personality. She's so Canadian it's almost unbelievable. Still, at her core, just a small town girl from Timmins. 

Shitty football, but entertaining as hell.... Having a blast watching this.