Bombers @ Als: The Game Day Thread

Noeller

I expect a physical game tonight, Montreal's defense still has some teeth and things won't come as easily for us this week.

Team has to be mindful of Lewis .. especially on 2nd down and his ability to move the sticks .. can't play him soft.  If the Bombers can keep the tempo up offensively and consistently put pressure on the Montreal defense, this will be a walk .. if they allow Montreal to stay close OR sleep on a lead, then I worry about this game.

(this post may or may not be fueled by my pre-gaming .. #GoBlue)

33 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

I expect a physical game tonight, Montreal's defense still has some teeth and things won't come as easily for us this week.

Team has to be mindful of Lewis .. especially on 2nd down and his ability to move the sticks .. can't play him soft.  If the Bombers can keep the tempo up offensively and consistently put pressure on the Montreal defense, this will be a walk .. if they allow Montreal to stay close OR sleep on a lead, then I worry about this game.

(this post may or may not be fueled by my pre-gaming .. #GoBlue)

Totally agree.  Especially the part in blue.  Don't let 'tons of fun' waddle into a soft spot in the zone, turn around and catch a pass, uncontested.  Happened too often last time.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Confirmed the Bombers are constipated tonight....no Poop.....in order to get Ogopogo on the roster. Ekakatie our only back up DL, from what I can tell.....this is a curious move....

The move makes sense, I suppose, but I don't like it.  However I will reserve my final judgment for after the game.

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Confirmed the Bombers are constipated tonight....no Poop.....in order to get Ogopogo on the roster. Ekakatie our only back up DL, from what I can tell.....this is a curious move....

Do not like the move. One last chance for ogopogo i guess. Corney is 267 now so in a pinch he could probably play DT.