Stamps @ Bombers: Game Day Thread

Noeller

Need to score in the first quarter. Probably won't win if they don't. Need  touchdowns, not  field goals.

We have the players to move the ball. One of the best O lines. One of the best running backs. good qb good receivers.

It's up to Paul LaPolice needs to figure out how to get some offence in the first quarter.

edit*

As part of the win, I would like to see somebody carry out and complete a fully legal, gigantic hit, on the arrogant one.

Maybe Knox flying in on a blitz. Or Poop. Nevis.

Hope to see that.

Edited by Mark F

42 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

ok i can't copy this pic but looks like the only changes are Fogg out, Walker in as back up DB to Carmichael and Lankford as primary returner

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/Depth-vs-Calgary.pdf

IN: Walker              OUT: Fogg

likewise with Calgary,  can't copy the pic

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/06/170707-position-chart-roster-at-Winipeg.pdf

IN: Odiase, Milanovic-Litre, McManus, Kohlert, Daniels, Whiteside, Colling

OUT: Thibault, Bush, Ross, Hughes, Caron, Bergman, Michel

With Law already missing, missing Hughes and Turner is pretty big, Our Oline should be able to buy nichols plenty of time to set up shop.

Who is the 2 man reserve?  Foketi + ?  I read a tweet that sounded like Flanders might be dressing.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

YEAH shaping up to be a big crowd and i'm sensing some actual Bomber domination today for some reason. Looking forward to soaking in the noise today and show CFL who has the loudest best fans

I am hoping for a repeat of 2009 when a soon to be CFL super-star Stefan Lefors led the Bombers to a crushing 42-30 drubbing of the hapless 2008 CFL Grey Cup Champion Calgary Stampeders, on the back of future HOF'er Lavarus Giles's two TD's and the sweet foot of kicking sensation and international man of mystery Alexis Serna.  What a game!

2 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Who is the 2 man reserve?  Foketi + ?  I read a tweet that sounded like Flanders might be dressing.

Rory Kohlert - should have taken him in my fantasy this week as he's going to want some pay-back.

“ People keep asking if I’m back. ”

Edited by kelownabomberfan

If we keep losing the turnover battle it's gonna be a loooooong season. I knew that barely beating the lowly Riders last week was bad news, but I didn't think we were *this* bad...