Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rookie camp RBs at work <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bombers?src=hash">#Bombers</a> <a href="https://t.co/L9wA0KczAW">pic.twitter.com/L9wA0KczAW</a></p>&mdash; Ed Tait (@EdTaitWFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/EdTaitWFC/status/867478961000914944">May 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bah....tried to embed a Tait tweet, but I'm no nerd.....couldn't figure it out.....

Edit:  Rich (the nerd) ... fixed it for you

I was planning on heading down Sunday for opening day of main camp but I see PlayOn has Chancellor Matheson blocked off all weekend.  Anyone know if they set up alternate parking or should I treat it like a game day (park & walk 10-15 minutes)?

34 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I was planning on heading down Sunday for opening day of main camp but I see PlayOn has Chancellor Matheson blocked off all weekend.  Anyone know if they set up alternate parking or should I treat it like a game day (park & walk 10-15 minutes)?

As someone playing in PlayOn, it's pretty easy to find parking close to the stadium. Whatever the parking lot is that is across Bison Drive from IGF always has parking on PlayOn weekend. It's hard to ask goalies to lug their gear much further. :lol:

58 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

last year me and blake just parked in the parking lot across from the bomber store, half way down bison they divert you near that hippy burger place we ate at but you come up behind that parking lot

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Good to know.  From the map PlayOn has, it looked like you might not be able to access that back road (Innovation Drive).

yeah Innovation drive, thats the road.  the closures seem like they are the same as last year. and While Research rd is the start of the closure, they set the blockade up that will send you south to innovation drive.  If not,  it seems innovation dr can be accessed closer to pembina 

50 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Good to know.  From the map PlayOn has, it looked like you might not be able to access that back road (Innovation Drive).

My advice for anyone coming to camp on Sunday would be to take University Crescent, pass the lights at Chancellor Matheson and take a right on Innovation Drive.  It will be the least hassle and confusion.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:19 PM, 17to85 said:

Or is it a case of Hufnagel kept him in line? I dunno seems to me that given his associations with a couple egomaniacs I would say that he's got some ego issues of his own but a guy as strong as Hufnagel keeps him in his place. 

I agree with this. Huff runs the show in Calgary & he has absolute final say. Being professional in your job is his #1 concern. He wouldn't put up with the goings on the Riders have had the past year & a half since Jones took over. Jones seems to be the kind of guy where being professional in your job is like 8, 9 or 10 in rating what's important. The Rider brand has suffered with holdouts, fines, illegal recruiting, illegally keeping guys on a second secret practice roster, etc. Second year now that the Riders are having trouble signing their draft picks to go along with the circus Murphy has been very involved with. Murphy like Jones tried to get away with being unprofessional & according to Reynolds are now on short leashes if they screw up again. I'd say having every Rider draft pick hold out is another screw up.  We'll see what,  if anything the Riders President does.

Edited by SpeedFlex27