Week Of @Calgary Game (Injuries, Practice, etc)

Noeller

48 minutes ago, LimJahey said:

how do you get injured if you never even catch any passes?

and why do we always get stuck with these guys.

Apparently athletes visualizing actions in play can be almost as good as actual repetition,so maybe Richards visualized himself making a catch and then being injured as a result.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Personally I think we move on from Richards....What a useless pic...and we passed on Durant for this injury waiting to happen...Send him back to Saskabush and go after Demski when his contract is up in Jonesville.

Is Lemar Durant really doing a whole hell of a lot either? 

33 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Pretty surprised to hear that Richards is injured again.....I watched him on a couple of plays in the last game, he ran his routes and sort of blocked but nothing at all stood out. I expect he's gone after this season, the only reason he's still here is his passport.

Did he at least look dashing?

12 hours ago, ddanger said:

Pretty surprised to hear that Richards is injured again.....I watched him on a couple of plays in the last game, he ran his routes and sort of blocked but nothing at all stood out. I expect he's gone after this season, the only reason he's still here is his passport.

Maybe we could cut Richards and sign Dancing Gabe- he seems to be able to stay healthy.

On 9/19/2016 at 10:23 PM, Mr Dee said:

We should sign somebody, somebody like Courtney Taylor, who suddenly is available. Somebody should be checking the airport for him. 

I thought Wally had brought him to BC.