Week Of @Calgary Game (Injuries, Practice, etc)

Noeller

16 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

so one more game with stupid sexy Flanders carrying the load...

Much as I am a fan of #33, apart from the ratio thingie, I do not see us losing much at all, and to speak heresy, we may be even a tad better at the RB position.

Edited by tracker

27 minutes ago, tracker said:

Much as I am a fan of #33, apart from the ratio thingie, I do not see us losing much at all, and to speak heresy, we may be even a tad better at the RB position.

To believe this, is to completely misunderstand how good Andrew Harris is, and how important he's been to winning this year...

Like this "week of game" thread, good idea Noeller.

7 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

With the recent injuries, we likely start 2 NI WR anyhow. Dressler/Denmark/Mayo/JFG/Kolhert.

That'd make Richards the first guy off the bench -- but I wonder who would be the emergency WR7 behind him? Fogg maybe, or Lochard if we need a Canadian?  Perhaps some Tuck in TE sets?

We needed all seven receivers to beat Toronto, so it's not too far-fetched to think we might have to go that deep again.

44 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

@Calgary, Bakari Grant and Junior Turner is out of this game. They we're move to 6-game IR.

Junior Turner out is BIG for us - he's a force in the middle, but his injury will also cause Calgary to shuffle the ratio, since his backup is suspended.

Then again, Bergman being back in for them means they're lose an American on the OL so ... maybe I spoke too soon.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Looks like Addison Richards is banged up again. He took first-team reps yesterday. #Bombers

I think this makes Addison Richards officially injury prone; he hasn't been able to participate for two years now due to always being injured and of course his development hasn't happened due to injury's as well.... Demski could be on his way out in Sask as it sounds like he isn't fitting well with Chris Jones, hopefully that happens and we can replace Addison with Demski

12 minutes ago, Tehedra said:

I think this makes Addison Richards officially injury prone; he hasn't been able to participate for two years now due to always being injured and of course his development hasn't happened due to injury's as well.... Demski could be on his way out in Sask as it sounds like he isn't fitting well with Chris Jones, hopefully that happens and we can replace Addison with Demski

how do you get injured if you never even catch any passes?

and why do we always get stuck with these guys.

Edited by LimJahey

20 hours ago, tracker said:

Harris is a much better pass catcher out of the back field and pass blocker. Hes also consistently been a top the league in rushing for years. Weve seen lots of guys show flashes especially early then disappear at rb. nic grigsby looked very similar in his first game.