Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn

Atomic

29 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

Am I right in thinking that this deal was signed before the Argo's played Sunday, and that we might not have done as well after the game, considering Heath and LeFevours play?????

I dunno if it was signed but a deal was likely in place! Seeing Drew yesterday signing autographs he didn't seem to happy. Maybe he knew what was up? As for Heath they said this morning on TSN that he wasn't happy after finding out about it after having a stellar game getting the game ball on his Bday and then Barker comes and says you have been traded. So I'm not sure he had any idea what was going on.

We need to give Heath a huge welcome here as I think this kid is going to be a good pick up!

10 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

No, but then again, so can Willy, so I'm not sure that we come out ahead on this one. 

Mos:" So TJ, what can you tell us about how the defence is run?" TJ:"psssss like this,pssss over there  on top, psssss down the middle etc".

Milo:" So Drew, What was Winnipeg doing to be so good?"  Drew:"Ask Matt, my job was counting pigeons".

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Yeah I would expect some kind of tweet like the one Willy put out, but on the other hand Twitter is stupid so just save it for the press conference.  As for Glenn's tweet, who knows what the hell he is talking about.  And at this point, I am beyond caring with that guy.

I think he was miffed at being traded again...Is Mont. closer to his timmies in the states?...don't know...otherwise he's going to a team who stands a better chance at post season than the bunch he's with now...He probably meant 'lie to you' (said the same thing about Ottawa) not 'lie on you' ...unless he was referring to a linebacker with the way he printed it..lol

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Glenn's comment may have had to do with being benched. Maybe when he signed his incentive laden contract, Popp promised him that, if he was the best choice, he would be the starter. Maybe he still thinks he is.

If it has anything to do with football, it's classless. A guy with his experience should know to keep his Drama off tweeter. Which is why I'm hoping it's not about football.