Nik Lewis

LimJahey

I'd luv to have Truck Lewis....What's not to like about this bulldozer...He can catch and if he ever gets up a good head of steam...clear the track, takes two to bring him down...I had to laugh watching some of the Ottawa defenders last night getting run over and looking for a license plate number...Big Nic would do the trick..Wouldn't trade a lot for him if it came to that , but he sure would be nice to have when the cold weather hits us and the big chill hits the air...Dare I say in one of our post season games..........No.. on second thought I won't say that and jinx us...

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Don't really see a need for Lewis.  He's not that good anymore.  We have better guys who will be sitting out soon.  The fact he has a prominent role in Montreal speaks more to why they are struggling than his ability currently IMO.

Lewis has 669 yards receiving on a mediocre team. Our closest receiver to him is Darvin Adams at 503. We could use him.

47 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Don't really see a need for Lewis.  He's not that good anymore.  We have better guys who will be sitting out soon.  The fact he has a prominent role in Montreal speaks more to why they are struggling than his ability currently IMO.

This is such a bad take, guy is pretty much a tight end out there, could use a guy who never drops anything and with that size.

I'm gonna have to take some credit for his play throughout his career! In his rookie season when he was playing in CanadInns we were talking trash back and forth and I told him to watch how Stegall plays and take notes (as Stegall was a real Rec and Nik was a bum) I'm assuming he listened to me....you're welcome Lewis.